• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trouble - any
    Her ears tilted mindlessly as the wind blew at her curved face. She lifted  her head upward, to watch the clouds drift across the open sky. She was at peace, contempt with staying still for the moment. It was at this point that she heard him speak. 

She turned to face him, hazel hues drinking in the stallion. He was much larger than she, with a thick build and golden skin. She was not at all alarmed by his presence, for if he was here to harm her. SO be it. She could certainly handle herself. 

Her tail lifted as she walked forward, her eyes scanning him curiously. When she had thought on her answer for a moment she spoke. 

"Quite a lovely day indeed, and as for why I am here I do not know. Perhaps friendship would be my best guess."

Her voice was light, and airy, much like her frame. It held almost a childish peak to it, as if it never had become gruff with age. 

She allowed herself a few more moments to watch him before opening her lips once more.

"And whom might you be?"

The grey mare was genuinly curious as to who exactly the stallion was. Her tail curled around her leg, ears piping forward to catch his response.

Messages In This Thread
    Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-12-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-13-2017, 01:29 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-13-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-14-2017, 12:06 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-14-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-14-2017, 11:50 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-15-2017, 11:44 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by QHQueen1818 - 06-15-2017, 10:46 PM