• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trouble - any
    Her brows rose in question. For she had never heard of his kingdom. Which in itself was a dead giveaway that the mare was not from here. She found no point in lying to the stallion , so she spoke once more. 

"My name is Loey, and as for where I come from , it is not these lands."

She offered him, her head high. Even then she was still many hands shorter than Aten. To look the golden stallion straight in the eye she had to look upwards. She was close to him now, close enough to where if she wanted to, she could have touched him. Though she refrained. For she did not know the stallion. 

For all she knew he could be lying to her. Due to this train of thought Loey knew she must keep her wits about her until she knew more. She concluded that to get answers she must pry slightly.

"So Aten of Taiga, what is this kingdom of yours like?"

Her inquiry was light, a small joking tone set to the words as to put him at ease. It was unlikely though that  he could possibly be afraid of her! The mare liked to think of herself as inviting and kind. Though now she must have seemed rather talkative and blunt. 

"You See, I have never heard of this place and would like to paint myself a picture of it. With your help of course." 

'There' She thought. Her question was explained without being rude or short coming. 

Messages In This Thread
    Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-12-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-13-2017, 01:29 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-13-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-14-2017, 12:06 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-14-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Aten - 06-14-2017, 11:50 PM
    RE: Trouble - any - by Loey - 06-15-2017, 11:44 AM
    RE: Trouble - any - by QHQueen1818 - 06-15-2017, 10:46 PM