• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED!
    tangerine
    face to the sun

Tang had pre-gamed pretty hard, it was only the polite thing to do, it wasn’t cheap to get a horse drunk.

As it was, she didn’t quite remember getting to the party. But here she was, and she had to piss. She knocks on the door of the house where her uber had dropped her.

Beqanna greets her with a squeal, flinging the door open and embracing Tang with a little jump and squeeze. Liquor spills in Tang’s black hair, but its ok... smells like rum, all good.

“Happy Birthday!!!” Tangerine says with all the excitement she is feeling, which is quite a bit, hugging Beqanna even tighter to her. But more guests are coming in behind Tang and she knows its rude to take too much of the hostess’s time. “Find me later” she says intently before moving off towards a closed door further in the house…  looks like it could be a lavatory.

Tang leans against the purple door, waiting her turn.

“I gave you all of me! I live and die at your whim, you light me on fire and I like it!” A girl screams from inside the bathroom, and no one blinks. The world swirls and Tang half falls half sits on the couch.  Was there anyone in there with that girl? Shit. What was in these drinks?

She gives him a kiss “Get off me man” he says.

Who is he? Who knows. She leans on the girl on her other side. “What are you at?? I’m at a solid six” Tang yells above the music to her new best friend.

“Whhhaaat?” the girl whispers back.

“whhhaat??” echoes Tang. “Oh,… how drunk are you? I’m at a low key eight?”

“I’m naught drunkk” the girl slurs. “Im a fuckin vikin’”

Tang giggles and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Before standing up again – on the second try.

“Congratulatiitionns!!” she says sincerely to the girl, a little too late.

“whhhhaat?” The girls whispers again, eyes squinting so she can hear better, but Tang is gone.

The dancefloor draws her too wide stare and she glides towards it. The lights swirl, she swirls, the world swirls. Oh, swirls are so beautiful. She’s moving like a goddess, she knows it. That booty rockin’ - she’s feelin’ it. He’s feelin’ it too. Who’s he? He’s beautiful, that’s who he is.

“I don’t take naps” She smiles to the handsome boy.

It’s important to lay a foundation of honesty in new relationships.

He smiles back nodding vigorously with lovely blue glazed eyes.  They dancefloor is suddenly slippery, and Tang looks down to see a puddle of blood… and vodka? A crumbled body lays just outside the makeshift dancefloor.

“Beqanna’s friends are fucin heathens!” the beautiful boy says with delight as he watches a murderer (a pale boy painted in blood) skitter away with a part of the murdered in hand.  

“NO CRYING IN THE CLUB” someone yells at the body.

Someone giggles. She needs to piss.

less than 500 words

Messages In This Thread
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Gryffen - 06-16-2017, 09:03 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Prevail - 06-16-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Tangerine - 06-17-2017, 09:41 AM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Circinae - 06-20-2017, 10:52 AM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Krys - 06-22-2017, 05:30 PM