• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED!
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    Soft chitter chatter was upon the breeze this sunshiny morning.  The forests of Beqanna couldn't conceal it's joy over... A birthday...? Sweet sixteen to be exact.  A fluffy tailed rodent scampered about collecting flowers for the occasion.  Soon joined by a red breasted Robin, the unlikely pair stopped their bustling for a moment.  This will be a grand party.  We best hurry and not be late!

A party huh?! I LOVE parties!! As quickly as she had intercept their thoughts she questioned them, A party you say... Where is this party?  Without hesitation the rabbit darted off... Follow me.  We must not be late!

Finding an easy pace behind the creature she followed.  Leading her thru a thicket and crashing onto the other side they stood in a remote clearing.  A long table stretched across it constructed of a split tree truck.  Filled with flowers, berries, nuts, greens, and... cake!  Her tummy growled as her onyx eyes remained fixated upon it's creamy layers.  She had barely noticed the other creatures gathered around the table.  Birds, rodents, deer, and of course equines.  

Glad you could make it, Molotov.

Her attention shifted to a small equine shaped Sprite fluttering before her.  She had only ever heard of the fairies and was quite amused by the sight.  Their colorful iridescent wings and bright colors were quite intriguing.  I wouldn't miss a party!

No... I wouldn't imagine so... She chuckled, Come, have a drink.

The sprite motioned a pink laced cup to her ruby lips.  She sipped the drink in delight as her gaze shifted about.  The others were giggling and carrying on as was custom for parties.  Soon she was feeling a tad loosey goosey.  Watch this!... Grabbing a candle from the cake she held the small flame to the surface of the liquid inside her cup.  Immediately it took to the flame creating a blueish hue as it burned.   Leaping upon the table, she rolled onto her back.  Careful to not tip the flaming drink over she placed her butt to the flame.  Squinting her eyes and holding in air she clenched.... Annnddd... BOOM! The flames raged as her fart ignited, almost blasting a fairy to a crispy bug. 
    MOLOTOV

Messages In This Thread
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Gryffen - 06-16-2017, 09:03 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Prevail - 06-16-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Circinae - 06-20-2017, 10:52 AM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Molotov - 06-20-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Krys - 06-22-2017, 05:30 PM