• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Points question
    Reagan was one of the first characters to reach 40 points for her magic, and I've only transferred 10 points once to one character.

About 3 months ago, her account was deleted, as well as all traces of what her posts were, so its impossible to go through and get an account of all her points for a point tracker.

Kortnee alluded to "hoarding your points", and I'm all about hoarding them, but I have no idea how many points she had before her account got deleted. The only thing I know is that it was over 100.

What can we do about restoring at least a portion of those points on the good faith that they were actually there, since all those posts no longer have links associated with them?
    All of Reagan's posts should be linked to her account again. http://beqanna.com/forum/search.php?action=results&sid=d6058ebb8142ac024cfc8138d36e6a10 - I'm not sure that link will work for you, so if it doesn't, I went into Reagan's profile, clicked on Activity and then clicked the link to show all posts and got 132 results.

From there you should be able to update your point tracker, remove the points that were transferred, and get your total.
    Hah. Color me embarrassed. I was only getting the new posts originally. Now I'm getting them all
    Thanks!