• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    howdy
    No, let’s not invite Jamiroquai or his chicken
    Oh, fine – just get on the plane
    Hey look what I can see in this land! 81.9 percent of the land is arable but none is being used for pasture!
    Please call the American Society of International Law to be sure you can fly this thing
    I know you're my magic star
    Tell the captain that I'm to blame, I don’t care – my heart is pure

2 from 1 in 3
    Friendly – no visit required
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    No, let’s not invite Jamiroquai or his chicken
    Oh, fine – just get on the plane
    Hey look what I can see in this land! 81.9 percent of the land is arable but none is being used for pasture!
    Please call the American Society of International Law to be sure you can fly this thing
    I know you're my magic star
    Tell the captain that I'm to blame, I don’t care – my heart is pure

The first letter of each line spells out NOHPIT, which is TIPHON backwards
    The Asil is a breed of chicken
    American Society of International Law is abbreviated ASIL (a google search of Asil reveals that 6/10 results on the first page are American Society of International Law related)
    Tallulah is a song by Jamiroquai
    “I know you're my magic star” and “tell the captain I’m to blame” are lyrics from the song Talullah by Jamiroquai
    the song Talullah by Jamiroquai is about a man asking a woman not to get on a plane/turn the plan around (hence all plane references)
    Dale, a woreda in Ethiopia, is comprised of land that is 81.9% arable or cultivatable, but that none is used for pasture

Asil and Talulah from Tiphon in the Dale
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    success