• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thoughts.
    At the risk of falling into the stereotypical "young-ish girl has thing with married man and then can't act mature enough to let it go, comes across needy and naive" category.. I still think about the conversation we had a year ago tonight, when you said it felt so good to give in, and before that, when you said I made you feel alive. I still think about how your voice shook when you tried to casually say hi but my hand was already on your leg in the parking lot of the fieldhouse. And your cologne. Every time I smell it, I think about the first time you kissed me. The forest at night hasn't been so beautiful since. I still think about our late night conversations and how excited I was to have a secret between us, how excited I was to get to know the person that you are outside of work. I know you want to be good and I know I make it hard and I know I've said that a million times... I'm sorry that I put you through this spiel too often for something that ended over half a year ago. Sometimes I just need someone to know what's in my head, despite the particularly bad timing. I'm not sad about it anymore. I have a better mindset. But that doesn't mean I don't still crave you... and I think I just need you to know that I am glad that on Friday you'll be celebrating a partnership that has made you happy for the last 10 years, but there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't give to experience just 1 with you.
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars