• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

badblood.

M

O

U

N

T

A

I

N

Anything I say you lie along with me

Every song you sing is all because of me

I don't know how it started, or how it ended. It all was a blur, a massive blur of hooves and wreckage and destruction.

First, the shock - that must be what set it off. It's an electric current, destroying the pacemaker cells in my heart, making them fire erratically. My brain? Who knows the damage done from the shock there. It could have cooked something, it could have done nothing at all. But whatever the case I couldn't oxygenate. I couldn't move.

I could speak, and speak I did.

"Inferior children, you'll be shamed by your horrific decision! I am the one and true ruler, I am the God of this land! You'd be swimming in your own piss if it weren't for me!"

The hooves fall and crash and teeth bare and I'm sideswept and knocked down and I cannot stand. Can't move, can't create an action potential. Every muscle is a stiff reminder of how important voltage gated channels are, and how lost I am for the voltage destruction of now.

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

The words are losing their gumption, even I can hear that. Am I really speaking? The echoing doesn't die down, it intensifies, it reverberates through my brain and I'm left with images of black. The black starts at the edges of my vision, the last cry of my deoxygenated brain, the last cry of every cell and muscle longing for air.

And then, blackness.
    Total blackness.

Anytime I cry you always laugh at me.

No matter what you do you belong to me

Here lies Mountain, son of Maggot and Myasthenia, former king of the Tundra (March-May 2015) who died after being usurped by his men.
    I’ve been reading in National Geographic about the Natives of Papua New Guinea. They would go to war with a neighboring tribe, when they conquered them the winners would eat the vanquished tribe’s best warriors, their medicine man, and their chief. Do you think it's possible to take someone's power by eating their flesh? Or could you do it just by bathing in their blood?
    I'm so sorry, my friend that I wasn't there to defend you.

-Thaddius.