• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how big is beqanna?
    Precisely the subject: How big is Beqanna?

Is it bigger than North America..? Is it the size of the U.S. maybe, or Canada? I'm figuring the average, non-magical pony of good health and decent stamina can go about 60 miles a day. Mythicals probably can do more, but anyway. So with that in mind how long would it take an average horse to travel around Beqanna...from pole to pole, per say.

Miles from N/S or E/W - maybe from Nerine to the Beach or whatnot. Not sure what helps the most descriptive wise lol

Another random question. How do we feel about small bags/pouches or baskets or some such thingy diddies like that. Something to help collect material or fruits, or berries etc. I'm figuring they expire easily, as they're most likely crafted by natural non-enchanted material.
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    we're currently working on an updated map, and it will have a scale. It's not finished yet, but BQ is roughly 200 square miles. Exact distances from one place to another will be coming soon.

We don't have items in BQ. Horses can carry things they've found (leaves, sticks, rocks, bones, etc) in their mouths or kick them along, but baskets/pouches/bags don't exist. We're a little more flexible about allowing feathers, flowers, etc to be tangled in hair but nothing beyond that.

See this thread for more details: Clicky
    oh cute, i've asked before.
    and been told no items before.

what a memory i have.
    nice.

apparently i'm having REAL trouble accepting no items at all XD
    wow.

thanks dude.
    <3
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

@[Prism] I think what you need is a marsupial shifter.
    that's the only kind of pouch my brain could come up with that would work in this game lol
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    you are mahf genius my friend,
    THANK YOU! <3 <3
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

(06-16-2017, 02:44 PM)Lavender Wrote: @[Prism] I think what you need is a marsupial shifter.
    that's the only kind of pouch my brain could come up with that would work in this game lol

haha awesome idea