• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Wallace

Lacey

Her girl greets her with a soft kiss to her cheek and she thought she could almost smile. They had never been very close. Lacey tended to keep herself isolated and emotionally walled off from pretty much everyone. Maybe it would hurt less that way when they all left. So the sweet greeting, the caring kindness was both beautiful and painful. She wanted more, but was afraid to have it. Afraid to lose it and miss it and hurt even more.

Kylin relaxed against her, pressed herself in closer, and Lacey loved and hated that too. Wanted more. Afraid to have it.

"I.. I don't like how Father... took Kharon away," Kylin murmured so quietly. Wallace nodded, could hear the sadness in that sweet voice, the longing for her twin to be at her side where he belonged. Twins just seemed to belong together. She understood. She wished she still had hers too. "But... it's nice to spend time with you." She didn't really believe that. Wallace was terrible company, had always been. Now was even more so. Nobody wanted someone so miserable and down around them all the time. Better when she was a sarcastic bitch with a bad attitude.

I know it's hard to be apart. I'm sure they'll be back soon enough... Reassurance seemed to be a bit awkward for her. Used to be insults and sharp wit. But she would try for Kylin, of course. She did wish they could have a better relationship, be closer together. She just didn't have any idea how to do it. She'd always been alone.

We could... go out too.. if you wanted? She stumbled through it a little. She was definitely nowhere near as fun as Kylin's father. Nobody was. And... She hadn't been off the island since the invasion, and before that, she hadn't been off the island since Kirby. Leaving was always tempting and also terrifying. Almost freedom, but.. She wasn't sure. Something always seemed to hold her back. She would do it for her baby, though. Whatever she needed.

Messages In This Thread
    He tells her "ooh love" - Wallace - by Kylin - 06-18-2017, 08:01 AM
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Wallace - by Wallace - 06-22-2017, 01:37 PM