• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran

.Terran.

“You...” I start slowly, amber eyes narrowing as they take in the gold-and-navy mare. She’s rather a fetching sort of creature, framed in those dark locks and with bright eyes to contrast. Her mouth is sharp, with an even sharper tongue that jabs eagerly back at me. I smile, softly, but the action lightens my entire face. “... and Jinju are sisters?” I ask, incredulous. There’s nothing I can immediately pinpoint that would prove their connection, it stalls me actually. My twin and I weren’t identical, but we certainly looked alike to the point of recognition. The Tiphon bloodline was all some shade of gold, black, and white.

“You live in Taiga too?” I question, forefeet pushing against the current to spray water along my legs as I move forward to close the polite distance between us. We were family now, apparently. No need for shyness. The wings that cover my back reposition, glinting in the soft autumn light around us and casting a dazzling glare over the tumbling surface of the river. I remember, suddenly, where I last saw her - “You do! I remember crash-landing there for a day!”

I want to live, I want to give, I'm a miner for a heart of gold

Messages In This Thread
    Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Terran - 06-23-2017, 09:01 AM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-27-2017, 07:34 PM