• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma
    Oh Miss Roma was her very best new friend. New friend, because Khari was of course her very best friend, and also Kylie and Baddie were right up there because sister and brother. But Miss Roma, who was as blue as the sky and all trimmed in black, with such pretty gold eyes, and such sneaky smiles, and such wonderful ideas! “Ohhhh that sounds like so much fun, Miss Roma!” she whispered, her dark brown eyes going wide at the thought of telling sneaky not-truth stories to her daddy. “I bet we could!” Once they got home to Ischia, maybe she and Miss Roma could go exploring and plan a story or three to tell Daddy. Oooh, maybe they could tell Khari stories, too!

Daddy scooped up pretty Miss Roma and settled her on his back, cuddling around her so she’d be nice and cozy and safe, just like he did with Kali sometimes when they went on adventures and she got toooo too tired. Kali smiled up at her new friend and nodded, and wiggled excitedly. “Oh, that is a most excellent list! I think you should be on mine too, for sure. There’s lots on our lists that’s the same, huh? My brother’s on mine, just like yours is on yours.

“And of course Daddy’s on both of ours, because he’s the bestest daddy. Well that’s why he’s on mine. He’s not your daddy, so probably that’s not why he’s on yours. I like the way he grins all sassy-like sometimes, and the way he cuddles, and how he takes me on lots of adventures. Do you go on lots of adventures too? You could come with on ours! We have really good ones, right, Daddy?”

Her daddy, of course, just grinned down at her. “Sure do, baby girl. The best adventures.”

He lowered his head to lip at her scruffy little mane, and Kali hopped and rubbed up against his leg like a cuddly cat. “You’re my best friend too, Daddy. Don’t feel left out, okay? I’ll still wanna cuddle you and go exploring with you and play chase on the waves with you, even if I have more best friends too. I promise promise. So don’t be sad, alright?”

The love in his smile and his pretty grey eyes made her insides all cozy happy warm. “Of course not, angel eyes. I’m always gonna be happy that you’ve got lots of people who love you, even it it means sharing you. I’ll still make sure to sneak a little cuddling with Daddy time into your busy schedule. Sound good?” She beamed up at him and nodded, and he stopped long enough to pull her into a quick snuggle. “Good. Now, let’s get on home, shall we?”

“Hold on tight, Miss Roma!” Kali said with a sneaky grin, and then scampered off across the waves, with her daddy in at least a little bit careful pursuit. And she’d gotten a whole lot better, too! She wasn’t even fall over tired by the time they made it to shore. Definitely hungry, though. “Daddy, I gotta go find Mommy, my belly’s rrrrumbly!” And before her daddy could even finish depositing his most wonderful and delightful passenger down on Ischia sand, Kali dashed off to do just that. “I’ll be back lickety split, okay?” she called over her shoulder to her new best friend. “Don’t forget me while I’m gone!”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma - by Kali - 06-22-2017, 10:33 PM