• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take in your chemicals [Spink/Venge ponies]

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?"

The void is no longer empty. His infinite space now has sound and echoes around him. He has footing once more, the ground throbs and rumbles and he is laughing as her neck rises from the ground, he practically dances with glee on her backside as it slides beneath the black crust. The smoke hits his face but he does not cough or sputter, he’s dead he can’t breathe. Besides her appearance is a godsend. The dragon teases him but he returns her wicked grin, red eyes glowing once more. ”What took you so long sweetheart?” They had never known each other (that he could remember, surely he would recall a dragon) back in the solid world. It doesn’t matter, he knows her now. A fucking miracle she is.

The pale moonlight glints on her scales but before he can make a rather flirtatious remark (I mean he has spent too many night alone in this place), there’s something like knocking coming from…Somewhere. He cocks his head at the dragon, a questioning look. Red eyes narrow as he catches a very different sound behind him. Something is rising from the blackness, forming and shaping before his eyes. He’s never seen anything like it before. While the dragon is a pleasing escape from reality, the threat of this… Thing is quite real. It exudes menace and danger. It senses the threat of the rift and losing two of its captives. It refuses to let them go. The dragon is showing her teeth and his own ears flatten as his body tenses, readying himself for trouble.

He can hear someone shouting in the distance, he glances back and sees there’s a faint light behind the dragons shoulder. There’s a shadow blocking it’s frame of something trying to get in. He slowly backs up, trying to get closer to the light while keeping his gaze trained on the creature. How long had he been a warrior? There was no such thing as fleeing from a fight. It’s not like he could die again. Could he? Well.. That would still be more interesting then what had been happening lately.

He has edged closer to the rift, someone is yelling. The words are muffled, something about grabbing someone but there’s nobody but him, the dragon, and their jailer. However he catches one phrase very clearly. I will free you… At that point he hears nothing else. ”Hey, you hot piece of scales!” He calls almost cheerfully up to his new dragon consort. ”Time to go don’t you think?” Fuck this place. Fuck that creature. If there’s an opportunity to get out of here, they are taking it. His lips curl into a snarl as the monster starts forward. Catch me if you can bitch.

n o c r o s s e s c o u n t

(once king of the tundra; once General & Legate of the Chamber)

What if I’m not the superhero?

What if I’m the bad guy?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Take in your chemicals [Spink/Venge ponies] - by No Crosses Count - 06-21-2017, 05:40 PM