• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homecoming [ANY]
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

Of course she was back for good. The nimble brown wolf is all energy and soft yips when Jinju breaks through to the clearing, her dainty paws sending her bounding ahead to meet the fire-wielder halfway, tail animated behind her. They exchange a hello that crosses the boundaries of species; one black nose distended to meet a wetter, more pointed variation, and the two are reunited. Circy could cover her in hot kisses, she was so excited, but she refrains and instead races forward to weave underneath and between the legs of the great, black mare. It had been far too long.

When she finally comes to a stop, skidding gently to disturb the earth beneath her claws, her bright blue eyes finally catch the undercurrent of worry in Jinju’s red gaze. Her ears, so alert and steady, flip backwards with uncertainty as she pads slowly forward. The little wolf isn’t made for finer things like fear and tenderness, so Circy shifts mid-step and faces the mother-to-be as a horse. “Oh Jinju, I’m so glad to be back. Glad to be here with you and home, where I belong. Come here and hug me properly!” She coos, not even waiting for an invitation but instead stepping ahead to wrap her smaller neck about the larger mare’s.

She squeezes, tightly as a horse can manage, and then retracts to run her soft, green nose over the budding life in Jinju’s belly. She was large, even for her size, but Circy had felt and seen the globe she’d become during her own pregnancy with twins to know that her friend was safely bringing only one to term. “What a miracle.” The shifter hums, letting the sound vibrate through that midnight-colored skin. “This is your first, am I right?”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-21-2017, 04:02 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-22-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-23-2017, 09:58 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-29-2017, 05:52 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-05-2017, 09:31 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 07-08-2017, 07:24 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 02:16 PM