• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homecoming [ANY]
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

Circinae is more than glad to have Jinju in this moment. She thinks, while the black mare settles comfortably into the curve of her shape, that she would have been disappointed in anyone else coming to welcome her home. “I’ll spill if you will.” She rhymes humorously, placing a light peck against the other girl’s shoulder before Jinju can completely disentangle herself.

And just like that, Circy feels the worry bleach from her mind. She’d been silly to think that coming home would be anything less than wonderful. “Where do I begin?!” The colored mare exhales, tipping one hoof with the effort of relaxing. She ponders for a moment, smiles sweetly, and then turn a mischievous eye to the black. “I was perusing the Forest with my lover,” She tells the girl in hushed, heady tones, “you know, like all temptresses are prone to do, when we’d decided to take a dip in a nearby reflection pool.”

It was fun to remember that part. Canaan had been cloaked in riveting gold, dappled only by the shade of the leaves while they strolled together. She’d been in her prime, excited to have him nearby and more than willing to drown in those amber eyes. Her heart clenches with the thought and she realizes, very suddenly, that’s it’s been far too long since she’s seen her winged traveler. “I had sunk easily into the water when out of the blue, a whirlpool opened beneath me and sucked me away.” She regaled, eyes as wide as they had been when she’d first experienced that terror.

“I got spat out on a lonely island somewhere. No idea if it was even in Beqanna. I was too afraid to get back in the water and try to swim anywhere, so I stayed. A prisoner with twins growing in my belly.” She sighs, relaxing her expression once more. “Eventually, I realized I could either try the waters once more or die there -” She shrugs, finding the rest of the story rather uninteresting and common compared to the beginning. “- and that’s how I found out I’m a teleporter.” She finishes, laughing softly with an energy that crinkles the corners of her lids.

“What of you? What lucky lover stole your flower?”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-21-2017, 04:02 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-22-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-23-2017, 09:58 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-29-2017, 05:52 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-05-2017, 09:31 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 07-08-2017, 07:24 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 02:16 PM