• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthday Trait Question
    So, I've read up on the new rules and noticed the one about birthday traits.

I updated my profile to include my birthday, but obviously it was a while ago (in April if the privacy settings don't allow you to see if which I will change if I have to), so, first, I was wondering if there was a cut-off for how late after our birthday we are allowed to claim the trait?

Also, in regards to the traits and how to claim them, could someone please clarify it a little for me? I'm having trouble understand the thing about 'spaces', how picking a trait affects it.
    So it needs to be within the month to claim a Birthday trait. You'll have to wait till next April, but if you want to get wings/home/immortality on a character now that would be okay.

Spaces have to do with the strength of the trait, and you can only have 4 spaces worth of expressed traits. I would recommend looking st the database to see what traits are assigned to how many spaces, and you'll be able to get a feel for it.