• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Kali
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

He tells her "ooh love".
    It hadn’t come as too much of a surprise that Kali shared their gift, but it definitely made Kylin like her more. Her little sister wasn’t too different from either her on Kharon. She was family and Kylin loved her family. She had watched her little sister play on the beach, exploring her gift in the same way she and Kharon once had. The sight makes her smile, fondly remembering her first steps onto the water. Well, except for that little failure that had caused Father to need to save them.

Kylin decides to join Kali. ”Kali!” she calls excitedly before she pounces on the waves with a smile from ear to ear, jumping over the waves and landing on top of the water after. Soon she stood next to her gray sister. Kali looked much more like Mother than she and Kharon did, but thankfully she had that beautiful purple too. ”Can I join your game?” she asks smiling, ears pinned forward as Kylin reaches out to gently nuzzle her baby sister.

Then she suddenly nips at Kali’s withers, not too hard of course, before pulling and jumping back a little. ”Can you catch me?” she teases as their gazes meet. Kylin rears lowly, jumping a little on her forelegs before she trots further onto the water, glancing across her shoulder to see if Kali was following her.

@[SamShine]
    Oh, what a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the sea was this bright, lovely clear blue color, and the waves were dancing just enough. Kali couldn’t ignore their cheery, wide-eyed invitation to come play. Come and dance with us, they called, coaxing her out onto the water. And Kali did so love to dance.

On a day like this, it was so easy to lose herself in the rhythm of the ocean, the ebb and flow of the waves, leaping from one crest to another, trying to hop from the bottom of one to the bottom of the next, just standing and riding the waves that passed beneath her up and down, up and down. Dashing along the low and launching herself through the waves as they came at her, only to come out the other side dripping and laughing and ready to do it all over again.

And when a familiar voice called her name, she whirled toward the shore with a grin. “Kylie!” Her big sister bounded over to meet her, and Kali bounced with excitement. “Isn’t it such a nice day? Look how pretty the water is, Kylie! And the sky’s so blue! There must be extra lots of ‘fraction today, ‘cause Mommy said that’s what makes the sky blue. I’unno what ‘fraction is, but it’s doing a good job, huh?” Kylie nuzzled her just a teensy bit, and Kali wriggled and snuggled up to her for just a wee little quick cuddle. And by the time Kylie nipped her withers, she was good and cuddled and ready to play!

“Yeah, I bet I can! You better run fast, Kylie, I’m getting good at this!” She hopped once, then crouched down, gathering herself to chase. Her butt wiggled and her tail waggled and she pounced forward and chased after her big sister, running as fast as she could so she could catch up. “I’m gonna get you!” She ran and ran ‘til she could finallyyyy reach out and tag Kylie with just the very end of her nose.

“Gotcha!”

Of course, by then, she was huffing and puffing and running more sounded silly, so instead she flopped down onto the water and stared up at the sky, panting and letting the rhythm of the ocean coax her heartbeat back down. “That was a fun game, Kylie. Next time, you can chase me too, ‘kay? Or if you wanna now, I can in like two minutes. Or maybe five. Eight for sure.”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl
    kylin

He tells her "ooh love".
    The girl was simply adorable. How could she not smile if Kali greeted her this enthusiastic? Her lips twitch a little, the way Kali rambled making her think of Kharon doing exact the same thing. And she did not want to think of him right now. Kylin bends her neck to pull her sister close, laughing softly at he quick cuddle. ”It’s a beautiful day and yes it’s doing a good job” she answers with a smile. Kali didn’t have to know that Kylin too didn’t know what it exactly meant.

She laughed softly, how could she not? Little Kali as just too adorable and cute and loving. Her long legs carry her across the water, jumping across a little wave so back and then and Kylin teasingly kicks up the water extra high sometime to cast them down like a waterfall on her sister behind her. The chase doesn’t take long and before she can tire Kali out too much, she slows a little. There would be no fun or joy in breaking her baby sibling’s heart, it was an easy fee to let Kali win.

”You got me” she agrees in between her pants, sides having as she finally stills and turns around to join her sister. Kylin reaches down to nuzzle Kali as she lies on the water, perfectly at ease. ”You’ve gotten really fast Kali” she murmur softly. She stands beside her lying sibling for a while, allowing herself to catch her breath as she basks in the sunlight. Kylin loved this. The sea, the sun, good company, it was simply fantastic.

Reaching down she playfully nuzzles the pol on Kali’s head, lipping the lavender tip of her ear right after. ”Next time I’ll chase you” she promises. ”And we can play whatever you want, Kali. You just have to name it.” And Kylin would just be happy to see Kali happy and entertained.

“You got me,” Kylie admitted, and Kali grinned up at her, dark brown eyes dancing merrily.

“Uh-huh! I’m almost lightning fast now, I bet! Though prob’ly this would be a bad place to find out. Mommy says lightning and water are not good to mix, so we’re not s’posta run out here when it’s stormy. But maybe we could race the lightning from the beach next time! That could be fun.” It could be a whole lot of fun, in fact, even if the beach was harder to run across. The sand sucked at feet and made muscles tired faster, but trying would still be an adventure.

Kylie nuzzled her back, lipping at her hair, at the tip of her ear. Kali giggled and swiveled her ear, coaxing Kylie into a much smaller game of chase. Maybe she didn’t have the energy to run just then, but she sure could wiggle her ear and make it hard to catch. “Ooooh, anything? Okay! “ She scrunched up her face, thinking hard, and then lit up and grinned at Kylie.

“I’ve got an idea! We could cuddle, and you could tell me a story!”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl
    kylin

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    All she can do is smile back at Kali’s adorable smiling face. Just as she can only agree. ”Almost as fast as lightning” Kylin agrees once her sister is done rambling about lighting and water and not being safe if lighting strikes when you’re on the water. Leaning down she nuzzles Kali’s poll again, then brushes her lips across her cheek. ”We should try to find out next time it storms.”

With a grin she gives Kali this little game, her lips moving after that adorable grayish and lavender tipped ear. ”Come here you” she softly teases, only to pull back in favour of giving her sister the story she wanted to hear. Kylin sinks down on her knees before settling comfortable on top of the water, then bends her neck to pull her baby sister closer to her side. ”A story, huh? Do you like stories, Kali?”

To Kylin it had always felt comfortable to cuddle close with her family. Mother, Father, her siblings. Well, one was on top of that list, but that’s not the one deserving her attention right now. ”Have you ever heard about the little merhorse?” she asks, bending her neck a little so she could look Kali in the eye. It seemed like a fitting story to tell, the connection to the water ran deep in their family and Kali was no exception to that.

”Deep in the ocean, hidden from all our eyes, stands a beautiful palace. The underwater world is so bright and colourful, with little houses adorning the sealands. The king was a magnificent merhorse. With him live his five daughters, all safely deep down in the sea.” Kylin pauses, her gaze tearing away from the sea she had been watching in favour of looking at her sister. ”Do you know what they looked like, Kali?”

OOC: Forgive me for my not so creativeness xD