• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thick skin / elastic heart - any
    you won’t see me fall apart
    She is aware there is another down stream.
    Just as she's aware there's a beast three trees down, a critter the next one over, fish rippling at her hooves in the cool water. Thorunn was trained by her father to notice these things always and forever and not to let them stray from her attentions. Stay alert, stay focused, be aware, know your surroundings... It left very little room for idleness or chit chat or, well, living. Rest in peace, childhood. Rest in peace, contentment.

But it doesn't concern Thorunn until the mare makes her move higher upstream toward her, jolting at the realization of another. Thorunn doesn't share her concern, she knew about the strange girl well before she approached. She offers her own quiet neigh to say she sees the other, invites her to take the remaining steps to close the gap, her long scar shuddering in the moonlight.

i hope i'm not disturbing you she says and -
    i am always disturbed im alone but with so many others ive made my bed im laying in it im im im

"No, you're quite all right," she says instead, shifting her weight. "I'm Thorunn," she says by way of greeting.
    THORUNN
    COVET x LIBRETTE

Messages In This Thread
    thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Thorunn - 06-22-2017, 06:10 PM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Giohde - 06-22-2017, 06:42 PM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Thorunn - 06-22-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Giohde - 06-22-2017, 11:21 PM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Thorunn - 06-23-2017, 07:40 AM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Giohde - 06-23-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Thorunn - 06-28-2017, 12:54 AM
    RE: thick skin / elastic heart - any - by Giohde - 07-05-2017, 02:02 PM