• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin;
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

Fuck.

Okay, so... That was a lot more fun than he thought it would be. Than he thought it should be. Way too much fun. God, he felt -just- insane guilt now and he knew that he shouldn't. Not technically. Because... Kylin was his sister. Not his lover. And it shouldn't matter. Really, it shouldn't.

So why the hell did he feel like this?

God, it hurt so bad. And it hurt knowing that she would hurt if she knew. If she ever found out. He should probably tell her, right? But why would he want to tell her something he already knew would hurt her? And really he didn't have to tell her. It was his life, right? Okay, so. He should be sure she knew they weren't... uh. Able to be together. Like they wanted. Right? Because, Dad said that's not cool. And he wanted to trust Dad, of course, but also... goddamn, he just really fucking wanted Kylin.

Would it be bad to maybe just... Just one night? One time and that was it. As long as Dad didn't find out, that'd be cool, right? They could wander off a little, maybe out for the day somewhere, and just. Try it out. And then be done. They'd know what it was like and that would be enough. They could.. move on. Or something. Maybe. Not that he wanted to.

Okay, well. One time sounded like a nice start. Or, uhh, end.

And it definitely sounded like the best idea right now the very moment his eyes settled on her. Damn, that perfect lavender, the smooth, creamy white of her hip -a hip he could grab so tight and pull closer. So goddamn sexy, and he was sure his lust was clear in his eyes as he studied her body in that way he knew he shouldn’t. Father would not like this at all. But, damn, she looked so good.

His eyes slowly made their way back to her face and he remembered... that he was supposed to be apologizing. Because she was hurt that he left, that they'd had to spend time away. But mostly that he'd left her. He was just trying to do what Father said was right, to put distance between them, but she didn’t know that. And it sucked. A lot. For both of them. God, but he was a little distracted from apologizing just then, and he walked up to her with eyes bright and hungry.

He didn’t stop until he was pressed against her, his chest to hers and his cheek rubbing along her neck with a smooth glide. He breathed her in, and sighed it out. Yeah, apologizing could wait. Or maybe he could make it up to her in this better way. ”Come on, Kylin,” he whispered to her, his voice almost pleading. ”Let’s go away for a while.” Just a while. They’d both love it.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

He tells her "ooh love".
    Even if she had known that Father had said putting some distance between them was the right thing to do, she wouldn’t have understood. Nor would she understand that Kharon was trying to as Father said. Why he even bothered about it. She didn’t and wouldn’t. Kylin knew what she wanted and he was hérs.

She had waited for him to come back. Waited for him to come to sooth her, to apologize and just hold her. Minutes had flowed into hours and hours into days. He hadn’t come and Kylin had stopped counting. It maybe had bene over a week ago since had last gone ‘home’, determined that Kharon should learn that what he did was wrong, that he couldn’t treat her like this. But she was so incredibly lonely.

So it probably wouldn’t be too surprising that Kylin holds high hopes when he approaches. For a while she just looks back at him, her heart beating wildly in her chest and a nervous tingle in her stomach. Finally, Kharon had finally come for her. Both her lavender ears are pinned forward, and when he finally comes within reach, she’s holding her breath. Tears shimmer in her eyes, ready to spill, but a good spill. ”Kharon” she mumbles softly upon their hug.

It had been too long since she had physical contact with him and now she realised how much she needed it, wanted it too. Her lips travel along his neck, kissing each part she could reach. And then he breaks the spell. First Kylin freezes, gasping for air, before stumbling backwards. When her hazel eyes meet his again, the tears are rolling down her cheeks. He didn’t apologize, nor properly greet her, let alone explain himself. ”N-no” she tells him, shaking her head as she squeezes her eyes closed for a minute.

The lord knows how badly she wants it, how badly she needs it, but she can’t. Not like this. Not without Kharon ready to go in it fully. Her voice is soft, trembling as the tears pour down her cheeks, anger and hurt in her eyes. ”I’m not a toy you can come to collect whenever you want, not a plaything that’s ready for you when nobody else is watching. You walked out on me Kharon! I have feelings to you know, and you’ve… you.. have hurt me.”

Damn, he loved when she said his name. Her eyes shined with moisture, happy to finally see him again, and his smile widened, heartbeat quickening. He pushed himself into her, holding her close and drinking in her scent. He'd missed her, hated the distance. This felt so good to be against her, to have her lips marking kisses across his neck and making him hum with pleasure.

But she stopped. Pulled back.

Tears were on her cheeks and his chest tightened, the hunger in his eyes washing away. Ah, man, he'd messed up. "N-no," she stammered, her beautiful head shaking. She closed her eyes and he felt a bitter-sharp fear tingle into his blood. How would he fix this? How would he make it right so he could have her back again, back to her breathless smiles and adoration in her eyes, to her skin against his.

There was pain in her hazel eyes as she admonished him, and he dropped his eyes to the ground at their feet, his shoulders wilting. His wings drooped, fluffed oddly in anxiety. He'd hurt her. He hated that he hurt her, and she didn't even know about Umbra. He hurt her by leaving, and being away. Distant as he slept at Father's side instead of hers. And now he'd hurt her in the way he'd come back, pushing himself on her and expecting her to still want him back.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled miserably, wanting them to be okay again. Needing them to be okay again. She still didn't know Father had talked to him, tried to teach him not to want her in this way. He wasn't sure he should tell her, though. He didn't want her angry at Father for trying to help. But... even still, here he was choosing to ignore it. For her. He shouldn't ignore what Father says.

"Sorry, Kylin." His eyes almost lifted, found the graceful curve of her shoulder and the enticing line of her throat, and he dropped his gaze again. He swallowed. Still wanted her. Shouldn't want her. "Tell me how to fix it," he whispered, begged her. He didn't know how to make this right again, how to make her happy with him again. He missed her. But he'd hurt her. How could he make it up to her?

kylin

He tells her "ooh love".
    Well of course did she want him back too. He was right to assume that. But not in such way. Not only when the moment was suitable for him. Always, she wanted him always. Nobody and nothing to get in between them. Just her and Kharon, like the way they had started the adventure that was life. Together.

He’s right to be ashamed, to be anxious. A part of Kylin thinks so, while another wants to forgive him right away, to soothe him like he should have soothed her. She doesn’t like it to see him so.. so upset.. that was what it was. But, wasn’t that was she should be? Then he apologizes, finally. The soft mumble makes her sob, more shaking her head. Was that all? This couldn’t be it. And again, he says sorry.

As the tears keep rolling down her cheeks she’s so aware of how he doesn’t look at her. Doesn’t he want to, or is he too ashamed to? She doesn’t know, and it frightens her. What if he really didn’t want her anymore? Her crying gets more extreme because of that thought, body trembling as she cries. Why wouldn’t he want her?

And that’s the only thing she can reply for now. ”Why.. No.. Don’t.. don’t you want me anymore?” Kylin does not look away, she didn’t have to, since he wouldn’t meet her gaze. That disgusted he was with her, but the lavender girl absolutely didn’t know what she had done wrong. But no. He had been wrong, by leaving her, by playing this push and pull game with her.

”Want me.. stay with me.. D-don’t, don’t leave me..”

He could hear her internal conflict. Wanting to soothe him, but wanting to be upset with him. And his apology made her cry. He flinched at it. God, he hated making her cry. It was never supposed to be him. It was supposed to be the opposite. He should be who she turns to to make it better, not who she turns away from for causing it.

She wanted more than that, and he apologized again.

Damn, but she was hurt that he couldn't look at her, and he winced, his shoulders tightening. She wondered if he wanted her anymore and she cried harder, stumbling over the words to say it aloud to him. "Why.. No.. Don't.. don't you want me anymore?" God, this hurt so bad. Her pain was killing him too. Maybe it was a twin thing. Or maybe it was because he loved her so much. Ah, man, and she thought he was disgusted with her. He'd messed up so bad.

"Want me.. stay with me.. D-don't, don't leave me.."

"Kylin," he sighed, soft and sad as he straightened and cautiously stepped in to her. His muzzle teased gently through her hair, nibbling at her roots with a tender massage. The heat of her body against him warmed the medallion pressed between them, and he moved his attention to her withers, kneading at her taut muscles. "Of course, I want you. Wasn't that a little too obvious?" he tried to tease, forcing his voice a little lighter, though it knotted in his stomach. He shouldn't have done that. Not only because it upset her, but also Father didn't want him to.

He didn't want to be like his grandfather. Somehow, he'd let himself forget that the moment he saw her again. It felt like ages since they'd been together, he couldn't help it. "I missed you," he whispered, placing a hesitant kiss on her shoulder. Maybe he shouldn't tell her that. "I was wrong though," he admitted quietly. "I shouldn't have come back to you that way. I'm sorry."

He paused, nuzzling his cheek into her neck.
    "I could never leave you forever, you know."

kylin

He tells her "ooh love".
    This time she does not move away. A little rigid she allows him to touch her. Teary eyes have fluttered closed and a shiver runs down her spine as she gasps softly upon contact. She loves the way he says her name, she loves the way he makes her feel, of course all without knowing what this ‘love’ exactly was. What it meant. But Kylin knows it feels good, right and she wants it. Desperately so.

Soon she’s sobbing against his skin, simply pressing her cheek against his neck and shoulder, as he talks and touches her. This is what she had longed for all along, what she wanted, but was this truly needed to get to this point? Was the hurt worth it? Perhaps in the future it would be, Kylin hoped so at least.

He wants her. He said he want her. Upon that confession she sobs louder, gasping for breath in between, and her heart had just skipped a beat. Hope blossoms and in a tiny return of affection Kylin presses a kiss upon his shoulder. ”I’ve missed you too” she murmurs back against his skin. ”So, so much.” She felt incomplete without him at her side.

One last sob and then she’s quiet. Her breathing still a little heavy, tears still clouding her vision, but there is a smile on her lips now too. A little one, and also a little more hope. ”Never.. Never ever leave me again, please Kharon” she begs softly, her soft sweet voice hoarse because of the tears, sniffling a little. Taking a deep breath Kylin presses her cheek against his skin again, breathing in his scent, placing soft sweet kisses. ”I.. it’s so lonely without you. I don’t like it.” She even hates it.

”Just.. Don’t leave.. Please.”

Oh god, she was crying into him. He hated this. Hated how she hurt. Hated that he hurt her. Shhh, he crooned sweetly, comfortingly into her mind as she cried, trying to soothe her pain. He tried stroking a wing along her back, tried so hard to make this better. He hated seeing her this way. "I've missed you too," she told him, "so, so much."

He backed up just a little as she quieted, reaching to brush the tears from her beautiful face. She begged him not to leave her. Ever again. He smiled sadly, but said nothing yet. He couldn't really promise not to ever leave her. Sometimes they weren't at each other's sides, and that was okay. Sometimes he would go out somewhere with Father or Dad or Kali, or maybe even Badden one day. But that was okay.

"I.. it's so lonely without you. I don't like it. Just.. Don't leave.. Please."

"I'll always come back, don't you know?" he said quietly, pressing a light kiss to her damp cheek. Then another. But he shouldn't keep going. "I could never stay away." And one day he might have to, might not have a choice. One day he may mess up, go too far, and if Father learned of it, he wouldn't want him here with them anymore. It wasn't the first time that he thought he could do it, considered doing just as he wanted and hoping Father would never learn of it. But he'd never had to hide anything from his dad. He probably wouldn't be able to. Maybe.

He sighed quietly and leaned in again, nuzzled his cheek into her neck and settled his chest to hers. Even now, he still wanted to kiss her. Not here on her neck, but there on her lips. It had been a while since that day, since they had. But he wasn't supposed to anymore. Shouldn't have done it then, though he hadn't known it at the time. Still didn't really understand it, maybe.

Come on, he thought to her softly, helplessly placing another kiss on her neck, and another a little lower. Another to her shoulder. She felt so good. Let's go out to the water. It'll make you feel better. Kylin always loved the water. Always.

kylin

He tells her "ooh love".
    Shhh. He almost coos in her head. Then one of his wings brushes along her back, making her jolt before shivering. How much she loved those wings. Loved how they could pull her close against his side, safe and warm, sheltered. But how long had it been since? When he pulls back her teary gaze meets his, futile hope blossoms, her stomach turning and fluttering. Would he try to kiss her? Kylin wanted him too, but she was too afraid to ask, or take initiative. What if he would turn her down?

Kharon promises to come back, always and then she's rewarded with a sweet kiss. Her eyes fall closed, causing some last tears to roll down her cheeks, her breath uneven because of the sobs that Kylin cannot stop. Not yet. After all, he said he would never be able to stay away, but how long would he make her wait? A week, a month, or even longer? Perhaps, perhaps to never come back at one point? It would kill her. She didn't want to live without him.

Her hazel eyes just stare ahead when he leans in again, stepping closer. She loves and hates it at once. Finally he's here, finally he's touching her again, holding her, but it's not the same. He's different, reserved. Has he changed? Didn't he want her anymore? But no, he just said he did. Squeezing her eyes shut Kylin shakes her head, a shaky breath escaping past the barrier of her lips. Torn between fear, pain and pleasure.

For now, the latter is winning. Slowly she nods, moving barely as she rests her cheek against his neck. For a moment she gently tugs on his mane, scratching the skin. She does not pull away, waiting for Kharon to take the initiative. 'Our secret spring?' she asks softly in her head. After all, they couldn't have prying ears learn about their private place.

The light touch of his feathers along her back made her jolt, her skin tightening with a chill and a shiver. He tried to pull her a little closer, curling his other wing around her too. But when he retreated again and looked in her face, there was more than just tears there. A little flicker of hope in those beautiful hazel eyes. And her thoughts. She wanted him to kiss her, and he wanted to. But he couldn’t, he couldn’t. He shouldn't do it, Father would be angry.

He leaned into her again, instead, stepping closer and holding her. She knew it was different, that he was holding back. She thought it was her fault, that he didn’t want her anymore. She didn’t know Father told him not to, that it was wrong to be this way with her. But maybe that was a conversation for another time, and he suggested they go to the water instead. She always loved the water.

Our secret spring? she asked, her cheek against his neck and a light tug at his hair that made his skin shudder. He probably shouldn’t take her to their spring. It would be dark soon... But if it would make her happy again, of course that was where they would go. Wherever you want, he said softly to her thoughts, brushing his lips along the muscle in her neck before turning to lead the way. His wing draped over her, as he always did, and held her to his side as they walked, feeling the sway of her steps tap against him.

They were twins and obviously close, side to side with their heads ducked together. And he only parted from her when they got to the water, bounding forward a little to reach the water first, walking across it as she liked to do and waiting for her. He turned with a smile, his wings flaring out almost naturally with his happiness. There. Better already, right? And he stomped his foot to splash her with a burst of laughter.

kylin

He tells her "ooh love".
    By going back to their spring, she hoped to could get some of the prior feelings back. In the worst case she could pretend like everything was normal and fine, that was what Kylin wanted to believe anyway. Having Kharon agree to it is like a huge weight lifted of her shoulders. ”I want to” she murmurs softly. She shudders upon his touch, hazel eyes falling closed for a moment and she desperately tries to not sob and gasp for breath.

Gladly Kylin snuggles against his side. It felt so good to be right back at the place where she belonged and in an attempt to express how much it meant to her, she brushes her muzzle along his neck. ”Thank you.” She hates how hoarse her voice is, hates the mess she is right now, knowing it was anything but appealing.

She watches him with a small smile as he leaves her side, but only in favour of the water. That much she could oversee, the water called her too after all. What disappoints her though is that he decides to walk on the surface. Wouldn’t they bathe in it? Like last time? Kylin had liked it. His voice in her mind pulls her out of her thought, just in time to see the splash of water coming before it landed on her skin.

He looked gorgeous, wings slightly flaring and a smile that only complimented his features. But not much longer. If it was up for her to decide. She follows him onto the water, nose dipping instantly to splash water back in his direction, soaking him too. Or that was what she hoped to accomplish. But honestly, she didn’t feel much like playing. So instead of continuing she dips her head towards the water, her muzzle trailing through it and it sends a shiver down her spine. He was right, this was nice, very nice actually. Nice enough to make her smile a little.

OOC: Dunno what this is :| But no time to fix it either because work..