• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin;
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

He could hear her internal conflict. Wanting to soothe him, but wanting to be upset with him. And his apology made her cry. He flinched at it. God, he hated making her cry. It was never supposed to be him. It was supposed to be the opposite. He should be who she turns to to make it better, not who she turns away from for causing it.

She wanted more than that, and he apologized again.

Damn, but she was hurt that he couldn't look at her, and he winced, his shoulders tightening. She wondered if he wanted her anymore and she cried harder, stumbling over the words to say it aloud to him. "Why.. No.. Don't.. don't you want me anymore?" God, this hurt so bad. Her pain was killing him too. Maybe it was a twin thing. Or maybe it was because he loved her so much. Ah, man, and she thought he was disgusted with her. He'd messed up so bad.

"Want me.. stay with me.. D-don't, don't leave me.."

"Kylin," he sighed, soft and sad as he straightened and cautiously stepped in to her. His muzzle teased gently through her hair, nibbling at her roots with a tender massage. The heat of her body against him warmed the medallion pressed between them, and he moved his attention to her withers, kneading at her taut muscles. "Of course, I want you. Wasn't that a little too obvious?" he tried to tease, forcing his voice a little lighter, though it knotted in his stomach. He shouldn't have done that. Not only because it upset her, but also Father didn't want him to.

He didn't want to be like his grandfather. Somehow, he'd let himself forget that the moment he saw her again. It felt like ages since they'd been together, he couldn't help it. "I missed you," he whispered, placing a hesitant kiss on her shoulder. Maybe he shouldn't tell her that. "I was wrong though," he admitted quietly. "I shouldn't have come back to you that way. I'm sorry."

He paused, nuzzling his cheek into her neck.
    "I could never leave you forever, you know."

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    kylin; - by Kharon - 06-23-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 02:15 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-23-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 05:07 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-24-2017, 02:44 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-24-2017, 04:23 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-25-2017, 12:54 AM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-27-2017, 11:45 AM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-27-2017, 08:41 PM