• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin;
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

Oh god, she was crying into him. He hated this. Hated how she hurt. Hated that he hurt her. Shhh, he crooned sweetly, comfortingly into her mind as she cried, trying to soothe her pain. He tried stroking a wing along her back, tried so hard to make this better. He hated seeing her this way. "I've missed you too," she told him, "so, so much."

He backed up just a little as she quieted, reaching to brush the tears from her beautiful face. She begged him not to leave her. Ever again. He smiled sadly, but said nothing yet. He couldn't really promise not to ever leave her. Sometimes they weren't at each other's sides, and that was okay. Sometimes he would go out somewhere with Father or Dad or Kali, or maybe even Badden one day. But that was okay.

"I.. it's so lonely without you. I don't like it. Just.. Don't leave.. Please."

"I'll always come back, don't you know?" he said quietly, pressing a light kiss to her damp cheek. Then another. But he shouldn't keep going. "I could never stay away." And one day he might have to, might not have a choice. One day he may mess up, go too far, and if Father learned of it, he wouldn't want him here with them anymore. It wasn't the first time that he thought he could do it, considered doing just as he wanted and hoping Father would never learn of it. But he'd never had to hide anything from his dad. He probably wouldn't be able to. Maybe.

He sighed quietly and leaned in again, nuzzled his cheek into her neck and settled his chest to hers. Even now, he still wanted to kiss her. Not here on her neck, but there on her lips. It had been a while since that day, since they had. But he wasn't supposed to anymore. Shouldn't have done it then, though he hadn't known it at the time. Still didn't really understand it, maybe.

Come on, he thought to her softly, helplessly placing another kiss on her neck, and another a little lower. Another to her shoulder. She felt so good. Let's go out to the water. It'll make you feel better. Kylin always loved the water. Always.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    kylin; - by Kharon - 06-23-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 02:15 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-23-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 05:07 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-24-2017, 02:44 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-24-2017, 04:23 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-25-2017, 12:54 AM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-27-2017, 11:45 AM
    RE: kylin; - by Kharon - 06-27-2017, 08:41 PM
    RE: kylin; - by Kylin - 06-28-2017, 07:27 AM