• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Heda

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    Enthralled with the little rodent, Ivar doesn’t notice Heda move closer. The dark stallion takes a step closer to the sandy-colored creature in hopes of a better look, but the motion startles it. Before he can react, it has disappeared in the brush, leaving nothing but a trail of odd footprints in the dust of the path.

Heda suggests that it might have been a mouse, but Ivar shakes his head. Perhaps some kind of mouse, but not a normal mouse, not a mouse he’s ever seen before. “I don’t know…” He starts to say, but the words drop as he feels the sudden pressure of Heda against him. All thoughts of species identification desert him; all thoughts of any sort, really.

Ivar does want Heda in the way that a stallion wants a mare, but until now he hadn’t had any reason to think she felt the same. She was friendly, as any queen would be to a visitor, but anything more than that he had thought were his own projections. This is not a projection though, this is very real.

She is warm and very soft, something he finds as he bends to run his muzzle down the smooth line of her neck. He traces the bright blue streak of her dorsal stripe with gentle lips, and tugs gently at the soft feathers at the base of her wings. There’s no trace of the Taiga on her anymore, he discovers, but only after a truly thorough exploration. They stand in broad daylight but Ivar is young and Heda is beautiful. Autumn and the season of copulation is not fully upon Beqanna yet, but Ivar isn’t driven by a desire for reproduction – only desire for Heda. The act does not take long at all (though Ivar is as mindful of Heda’s pleasure as he can be). When he drops back to the ground, he lips gently at her shoulder, then her neck, sliding his head beneath hers as he steps forward and turns his head back toward hers. She can rest her head against his back now, if she so desires, and he takes advantage of the position to slowly groom the navy strands of her dark mane.

He’s not forgotten her earlier statement despite the happenings between then and now. Perhaps now is the time to talk about feelings, but Ivar will let Heda be the one to deicde that. For now, he keeps on safer ground. “Do you have any lakes here in Loess? Any rivers? I would love to show you.”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis