• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

He tells her "ooh love".
    It’s not Kharon who approaches him, but his almost identical twin. They were of opposite sex and Kylin did not have all the gifts that Kharon had, but on first glance she did resemble him. On the second one would notice the lack of wings and the more elegant way she carried her body. Shorter, more slender but the a rounding in her curves, more pretty than handsome, feminine. Even now her growing body wasn’t at the most gracious stage of life.

A flash of white had caught her attention. Still away from ‘home’, even if she theoretically still hadn’t left home since she still was on Ischia’s ground, she had forced herself to explore this part of the island. Without Kharon it was so much less fun, but she had to do sómething to keep her mind busy.

Thinking hurt too much.

Her brother had never told her about his ‘meeting’ with the green tobiano colt, and thus Kylin goes in unbiased. She doesn’t know him, she doesn’t know of him and her curiosity is sparked by that green in his coat. The lavender tint even more. Did she have yet another sibling she wasn’t aware of?

She had been moving silently, approaching him with dipped head. He smelled like the sea, had he swam here just like Ivar? He sure would be exhausted then, it was by no means a short distance. ”Hello” she softly whispers, not wanting to wake him up if he was really sleeping, nor scare and jolt him if he had been simply dozing. Kylin reached out too, stepping in his personal space to gently touch his withers, with the intention of drawing back right after.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin - by Kylin - 06-27-2017, 11:55 AM