• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Her gaze lingers on the ground before her hooves, suddenly finding the vegetation of the jungle very interesting. It’s a great way to not have to think about the more pressing matters on hand. She should though, but choosing to ignore it was so much easier. She should run, Kylin knows, but it’s like her feet are frozen to the ground.

The sound of her name, coming from his lips, startles her and pulls her from her thoughts. She blinks her hazel eyes at him, slightly confused but nodding her head anyway as to show him he heard him. There is a slight pause after and Kylin tilts her head suddenly very interested in his answer. And the answer to her unasked questions. So much that she catches herself holding her breath.

”You do?” this time it’s her turn to repeat, almost unable to deal with the sudden tension. He answers the question she had audible asked, but not the ones that were hidden in her mind. She keeps silent as he speaks, first Reilly and then unmistakably he mentions Kharon. ”Kharon” she fills in, a frown now forming between her brows. Why wouldn’t he have told her about meeting Maugrim? They never kept secrets for one another, did they? ”My twin.” Feeling to need to explain why they look so alike.

Automatically her gaze follows his, not able to not smile at the recognition of the water. It calls her, softly. It makes her wonder if it called Maugrim too. Slowly she turns her head to look back to him, eyeing him silently. He doesn’t look at her, but his words make her smile. ”It is” she softly agrees wholeheartedly. Ischia was wonderful. ”Isn’t it yours too? You made it sound like it is..” she asks a little confused. He had mentioned meeting Reilly upon his arrival, suggesting he had never left and settled in Ischia. But she had never heard of him. Odd.

”Would you like to go to the beach?” she suddenly asks. It was out of her mouth before she realised, still watching him watching in the direction of the nearby beach. Her purple tail flicks through the air, swaying a little, the mention of her home and the beach calming her nerves a little.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin - by Kylin - 07-04-2017, 04:25 PM