• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Well that surely caught her attention. Her head tilts a little, hazel eyes curiously taking the dark foresty green and white young man in. He felt at home around water too? Did it call Maugrim, like it called so many from her family? That thought only puts a wide smile upon her lips. Perhaps he was family after all. ”You like the water? I really do like it.” The little confession made Kylin so enthusiastic that she didn’t even notice his cold look.

From her position, just there where the water meets the sand, she can see perfectly fine how the water reacts to his presence. No, not simply reacting, but embracing him. Kylin curiously looks at him, at the water and how they mingled so perfectly together. So beautifully.

It is when their gazes meet that she feels the pull of the water. She blinks a few times, tearing her eyes away from Maugrim, to look at the water. It pulls back, but calls her. Very alluring. Her thoughts wander towards the water, how nice it would be to play on the water. The weather was great, and she did have someone new to play with. Maybe he could show her some new tricks. Maybe he could help her impress Kharon.

His voice pulls her back. She blinks a few times, her head tilting as she turns to look at him. She needs a moment to realise what it was what he had said, but when she does, Kylin smiles at him. ”I know.” She doesn’t hesitate, stepping forward and not into the water, but on top of it. A few moments later she’s standing a couple of meters off shore, water underneath her hooves. ”I’m quite.. accustomed to water” she says, turning to Maugrim with a wide grin.

Her grins grows wider after a short moment, lips curling up. Then she’s off. Not really further onto the ocean, but more like running past the shoreline. It’s at her left side, and her legs keep carrying her forward. The wind tugs at her mane, pushing her forward and for a moment, she really feels free. Let all troubles behind her and just run, run and enjoy her sea.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin - by Kylin - 07-21-2017, 06:00 PM