• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Simple Grey World Looking for Sun to brighten her path.
    He noted things when he wanted, like for instance he noticed her fair form was a little on the bony side; a tough little start to life, had she? He also noticed her first entitle reaction. A little timid here, a little paranoid there. His dark eyes watched her, curious for a few passing moments. Idly his tail brushed his hocks, his wings folding by his side. He'd shown his oddity, his 'angel's grace'. Pulling them close to his side they were out of the way. His invisibility shrouded for now. She was a jumpy little thing and if he had any chance of gaining her, he had to tone it down some.

"Pet, I can see you're no threat." he murmurs, low, calm. His black tipped ears circling his poll, listening around for any signs of competition. When he was satisfied they were alone he took a cautious step forward, his muzzle lower than normal. Oh, the sloth demon wouldn't bite, it would be too much like hard work. But he was starting to feel some form of enjoyment of talking to these fair ladies. He could be a knight in shining armour for a while. His armour might be chipped and dented, but it still worked. Some Shakespearean Actor, he swept centre stage.

"Cold nights are not for loneliness, Pet. There's a lot of creatures out there that would see your pretty little head for supper." his eyes were firm for a while, but the tautness in his jaw broke with a less strained chuckle.

"I won't bite." he affirmed, stepping a little closer, arching his neck an inch, inhaling her. She was such a timid little thing, he wondered what would happen if she did follow him back to the ridge. Would she be so flighty as to cause herself harm? he shook his head involuntarily, wisps of grey mane falling over his face.

"These things?" he gestured with his muzzle to each side of him, his oddity, his wings. "Don't worry about these, Pet. I was born with them. You should see some of the sights that Beqanna have cursed others with..." he laughs here, a little softness in his voice to break her paranoia, her skittishness. Outstretching his muzzle he gave a low whicker.

"I'm Nier. And you?"

n i e r;
    the SNAKES start to SING
    tyrael x amnesia
    the winged, invisible sloth demon

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Simple Grey World Looking for Sun to brighten her path. - by Nier - 05-30-2015, 09:41 AM