• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Simple Grey World Looking for Sun to brighten her path.
    OOC: You can make a post there if you'd like? Smile

Shall I ask for LightningBlueStar to be added to his herd or is she just stopping by temporarily? Smile

IC:

"Wise choice." he smirked, a broad little grin with a little too much teeth. His chuckle broke all menacing appearance and he lowered himself back to the ground -- if only this mare knew he did not do this for just about anyone. Using four feet in succession instead of the ease of wings.

"Of course. But You don't understand how little I walk; if I get tired along the way, I'm afraid you might have to carry me." he chortled, a loud grunt and tossed his head. His touch was foreign to him, he stiffened a little more, shoulders taut, neck arched. He had a lot go getting used to. Herd life. Mares. A bit of responsibility... the sloth demon had a lot cut out for him now. Nier wondered if he was really capable.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Simple Grey World Looking for Sun to brighten her path. - by Nier - 05-30-2015, 10:34 AM