• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The first time staying out all night [Any]
    you give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head.
    The silence is soon broken, a simple hello splitting the air and he swings his head to find the source of the voice. His red eyes glimmer but his expression is not unpleasant. The Cross of old might have been broody and brash, demanding respect because he had damn well earned it. He had led more armies then he could remember, had once been crowned a King. This Cross though is oblivious to those things, having forgotten the accomplishments that he had tucked under his belt. He throws out his muzzle in a quick response as the appaloosa comes closer.

A brow raises in question as the look on Tin’s face falls slightly. Christ, he has that same look Nocturnal gives him. ”What?” He can’t help but snap and then sigh. It was useless. ”You look a mess.” Says the stallion, shaking his head. Slightly confused, Cross looks to the river, eyeing his reflection. Well… Maybe he had a point. ”Hmm. Yes. Not quite sure where those all came from.” There’s that red flag again, sprouting in his head. Poking at his brain, remember… remember…

He doesn’t. The scar that winds across his left eye is the most intriguing of all. Surely he would have felt that. He’s already forgetting the trip from the Afterlife, the one memory he has now chalked up as a weird dream. He had always been… somewhere. Not here, he is certain. This world was strange though the common lands seemed a little familiar. The magic that it’s inhabitants pertain is interesting to. He doesn’t share such traits (has never had them actually) and had always done fine without. It doesn’t bother him, just makes life a little more interesting.

”Where are you from?” He finally asks, turning his flaming gaze back to the spotted male. ”I’m No Crosses Count by the way, but I prefer Cross.”
    no crosses count
    i want to do it again

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The first time staying out all night [Any] - by No Crosses Count - 07-05-2017, 08:50 PM