• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]
    Okay, see? Everything was normal. There really was nothing to worry about. Kali smiled up at her Khari, nudged her shoulder against his, and walked along beside him. When he draped his wing over her, she bumped the top of her nose against his chin, closing her eyes and cuddling up to him just like always.

Maybe tomorrow you can meet Uncle Roo. Or on our way home later, that could work too. He might be busy, though. He takes care of Taiga like Daddy takes care of Ischia. Except he doesn’t have anybody to take care of Taiga with him. Hey, did I tell you he’s purple just like us? Well not just like. He’s got black hair, and white like me, and then purple spots. But just these little round spots all over like this, she said, touching the soft of her nose to his neck. Soft little nudges, scattered across his skin just like Uncle Roo's spots. Here, and here, and here, and all over, just little spots like purple kisses on his skin. Isn’t that neat? Of course, not quite as neat as Khari’s lovely lavender and white splashing so beautifully all over his skin, but still, it was neat!

While they walked across the water, Kali kept an eye on the water below them, watching happily as colorful little fish swam below them. Ohhh, look at that one! She tapped the water, sending a shiny, iridescent blue fish scurrying away. No, c’mere, fish! Show off your pretty scales! But the fish was long gone. Aww. I wonder what it’s like to swim like that. To be a fish, with pretty scales like Amet, and gills, and fins, and not to need to breathe air at all. D’you wonder things like that, Khari?

Hmm. What did she want to do when they got to the other side of Taiga? Kali shrugged, smiling up at Khari. I don’t know. More of this. Walk. Talk. Breathe, look around, see what we see. Just be, you and me, just like this. What about you?
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM