• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]
    Ha! I knew it! Kali grinned, a little extra prance in her step as she carried on walking beside Khari. She’d done it, she’d shown him she was just a clever as he’d expected her to be, and she’d made him so proud! Eyes still closed, she bumped her shoulder against his, their sides brushing, hips touching as they walked.

She could feel his breath on her neck, though she hadn’t noticed while she was focused on figuring out which way they were headed. Her heartbeat picked up as she remembered the way he’d blown air along her jaw, the way his nose had trailed up her neck, the giddy rush he’d said felt like wings. Maybe he’d do it again, kiss her neck again, he was so close. It’d be so easy.

But she wasn’t supposed to think about that.

Huh? Oh. Right, yeah. Let’s, um...let’s wait ‘til we get to the forest to play another game. We can start with just walking around and exploring, seeing all the new sights, and just decide when we get there, okay? Spontaneous was more fun anyhow, and led to such interesting places. And sometimes to nowhere at all, which could be just as good.

She opened her eyes and snuck a peek at him, with a shy little smile and a gentle nudge, the top of her nose just bumping against the bottom of his chin. And what we do doesn’t matter, anyhow. I’m with you, that’s good enough for me. With a happy little sigh, she leaned into him, smiling as she tucked her face up against his neck. I love you, Khari. Thanks for going exploring with me. It’s my favorite thing, especially when you’re with me.
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM