• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]
    Oh, she loved that, the way he squeezed her just a little, brushed his lips lightly against her neck. Kali sighed softly and melted, leaning into his gentle touch and smiling. We have the most fun together, yeah. You and me, that’s my favorite.

He bumped his shoulder against her and pointed at a fallen tree, and she smiled and pressed a quick, quiet little kiss to his shoulder. You could jump that, for sure. I think I miiight be able to. Mmmaybe. But I think it’s maybe just a little too big for me, for now at least. I bet in a few months I'll be able to, though. It was a good bit bigger than anything she’d tried so far at least, and just a teeny bit too much so for her to really think she could manage it.

We could for sure race if you want, but I think you’d win today. All I want to do today is snuggle up like this, all wrapped up and cozy under your wing. And maybe… She sighed again, a soft sound of contentment as she draped her neck over his withers and pressed a little closer, pulling him into a hug. There, that’s better.

Oh, she could cuddle up like this all day, just holding him close. Listening to the sound of the water, feeling it roll beneath her feet. Or well, in this case listening to the woodland sounds, rustling of the wind in the leaves, the solid ground beneath them, either way was perfect as long as he was there. His warmth wrapped around her like a blanket and his mind did the same, so safe, so warm, so right.

Home.

This, this right here was home. I think I’d rather just do more of this. I mean, unless you want to go run around, that’d be fun too probably. But if I get to pick, it’s this.
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM