• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]

i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

Mmmm, he hummed softly at her warmth leaning into him, smiling so sweetly and listening as she thought to him. Hesitant, it seemed. A little unsure if she could make that jump after all. Maybe it really was too big for her, so perhaps he shouldn’t encourage her to try. What if she fell and got hurt? He couldn’t imagine - didn’t want to imagine.

We could for sure race if you want, but I think you’d win today. All I want to do today is snuggle up like this, all wrapped up and cozy under your wing, she told him, dropping her pretty chin over his shoulder. He hummed a little at that too, so pleased and comforted when she pulled him in closer in a hug. There, that’s better. And he nodded his agreement, whether she saw it or not, creamy white hair falling over one eye.

Yes, I like that idea, he answered back, brushing gently against her hair a little. I love being close. He and Kylin had been so close, ‘til he’d messed it up. He wasn’t sure she even wanted him around anymore. Hoped he could fix that soon and hold her again too, if… If it would be okay to. It was okay to hold Kali, though, right? So it should be okay to hold Kylin too. Yes, he’d definitely try to make everything right between them and get his twin back. Always together, they’d been.

His attention was tugged away, back to the present and to Kali’s thoughts. She loved his wing on her, loved when he was in her mind with her so safely, so warm. Home. Yeah, he liked that. Home. She’d rather just do more of this, she told him. Just hold each other and cuddle, and of course he loved that idea. Was suddenly feeling a bit sleepy, so cozy, and maybe they could rest for a while before they found something else to do.

So he slid to the ground, tugging at her hair a little to coax her down with him and curl around her. Of course his wing was over them, the other folded in neatly at his side, and he nuzzled gingerly into her shoulder. Do you think we could nap a little? He slipped into her mind as he used to do so often once, curling around her thoughts, too. Like this, maybe? he asked quietly, his mind-voice a bit drowsy. It was all just so comfortable and relaxing.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 08-20-2017, 09:20 PM