• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    like the sun swallowed up by the earth
    Warrick’s eyes soften and his heart hangs heavy in his chest as he watches her leave. He almost wishes there was something he could do, something he could say, but the chance is gone as she disappears out of Tephra. For a moment, he forgets that Levi is beside him. Both of them are extremely different, though their relationship with Kolera seems to have brought them together for the time being. If Warrick had taken the time to truly look at Levi for who he was, he might have noticed that the younger stallion felt the same pang of disappointment as he did, but his previous judgement of Offspring’s son keeps him blinded for the time being.

Levi’s voice cuts through the air and Warrick’s ears flick towards him passively, the once frown on his blue lips now a thin line absent of any true emotion. His words – so clearly an attempt to accuse and draw out the true thoughts that lie deep within Warrick’s mind.

A sharp snort leaves Warrick’s navy nostrils in a near-laugh, his blazing blue eyes rolling to meet Levi’s mismatched irises. A fire rolls in his chest, the thought of giving the other stallion his request – his true thoughts of him – so very tempting. He is loyal and will always require justice, though in his instance he wishes he was the one giving it. He is torn – his respect for Offspring and his blatant ‘could care less’ attitude for his son leaves him feeling not at all himself. Warrick ruffles his wings as he notices them bristling, attempting to smooth them as he flexes the lithe bone and brings them back into his sides.

“No need bringing up the past to remind you of your mistakes,” he says to him thinly, his eyes darkening slightly beneath a furrowed brow. “However, I will say this: you hurt someone very close to me. If you were not Offspring’s son, this meeting would have gone very differently.” He pauses, his heart thrumming loudly against his ribcage, heat flowing through his veins. If there is a next time, know that my respect for your father will not outweigh my anger.”
    Warrick

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Warrick - 08-20-2017, 09:07 AM