• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]

Levi huffs, a mix of a grunt and laugh, in response to Warrick's quip. But as the navy and auburn stallion continues Levi grows more serious. The king's son is maturing, and the winged stallion's comment about injuring someone close to him taps a nerve. 

"I agree, we should leave the past behind us." His voice is steady and straightforward as he meets Warrick's blue gaze with a glint of stubborn pride.  "I will only ever serve Tephra and my father in the future, not myself." Levi is not one for apologies, but he feels he is treading too close to one and his ink and wine eyes cast off in the direction Kolera had gone. 

That night in Hyaline may have been rash - but it helped to form him into who he is and he still did not regret it. Levi lets the threats of the other roll off his back, even as several retorts come to mind. He refuses to acknowledge the chastisement from anyone other than his father, so he chooses to ignore the scolding tone Warrick uses. In his mind, the only other option is to demonstrate to him that he is not in a position to deal threats. And Offspring made it clear that he should be building bridges, not burning them. 

Anyway, he wants to know a little more about the man he shares his home with. "And you, Warrick, you are a loyal soldier? Or a diplomat? How do you serve Tephra?" 

Where do you stand? 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Levi - 08-21-2017, 03:18 PM