• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Black Knight Entering -x
    [*]Horse's Full Name: Black Knight
    [*]Breed: Friesian Cross
    [*]Age: 6
    [*]Gender: Stallion
    [*]Color: Jet Black with scars of fighting
    [*]Player Out of Character Name (this is the Player's name, not the horse's name, and should be the same for all the horses that you, the person, play): Black
    [*]Anything else you'd like to include: Black is a tough but strict stallion. He would like to start his own herd one day and rule and have a successful family.
    Please make sure you use only one OOC name for your characters. In Lightning Blue Star's join post you put your name as Star but here it is Black. Which would you rather it be?

The name Black Knight is also used. Please check the member database before choosing a name.

Thank you
    hmm okay since Black Knight is used. Is Black Ranger Available?

Or am I clear to use his name? Cause I checked the members list and theres only one black knight which is my stallion?
    Black Ranger is available.

The Black Knight in the database is an old name. It's possible you're only checking the member list for this forum, which shows registered members, however it does not include older characters from previous versions. The database is under the Begin tab at the top of the page, and is mentioned in the rules.
    I will change black's name to Black Ranger to not cause a problem. And you are right I looked at the wrong list. Black Ranger it is.

Is there a way to change the profile name from Black Knight to Black Ranger?
    While logged into the account that you want to change the name of, go to this link - http://beqanna.com/forum/usercp.php?action=changename - and you can change your username there.

If that link doesn't work, you can click on the USER CP link at the very top of the page. That should take you to a new page, and there'll be a small link on the left that says 'change username'.

If neither of those work, let me know and I can change it for you.