• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

King of Nothing- Any
    Pale tendrils dragged the ground as he walked, soft hints of blue flowers littering the white and gray mess. His head was level, swinging too and fro as he walked. He had to toss it aside occasionally to rid his pale hues of the white mane that fell haphazardly in his eyes. With a small snort he soon came to a stop, scared lips pulling into a small smile as he watched the equines around him.

His dark hooves dug into the grass, shoulders rolling as he set off once more towards one of the many streams that cut the lands. 

Flowers fell from his mane and into the water as he drank, the blue shifting to yellow the more they fell. When he had finished with the liquid he stared at his reflection, deciding to shake free what flowers still remained in the twist of white upon his neck.

He was unsure of what to do now, his thirst was quenched, his hunger there but not overbearing. Edonis assumed he should go speak with someone? But who...

He glanced around the meadow once more, tendril curling around his long legs. He was new to these lands, this much supported by the fact that he smelled of travel and dust. Whereas the others here smelt of salt , ash, and the plains they all stood upon. 

Where had they come from? Those before him were all so diverse, wings,horns, glowing skin in mythical colors, eyes colored like gems. Foals ran among their mothers, stallions watching them from afar.

Edonis himself was rather dashing (so he thinks) 16 hands of white and gray. He was monochromatic, other than the striking blue eyes he possessed. He was rather mellow. All looks and no bite. 

He chuckled at this, despite his thick build, and his deep colors, the stallion was a kind soul. One who would rather love than fight. 

What a flower child.
    He who inherit the earth the world.
    Heda
    It's not very often that she finds herself here, she had far too many duties now to go ahead and leisurely recruit. But unfortunately her very own purple have too neglected their very own duty so she must make up for them. She couldn't allow herself to look weak within the eyes of others nor could she look like a failure. So she comes here, the field a place of recruitment.

Her hazel hues lift the sky, as she rides with the wind, winds held out agape as she glides around in a rather aloft manner. Cotton candy fluffs of clouds disappear within her path, as she nears the field slowly descending as she does get ever so closer. With navy pistons driving her forwards in preparation, she lands with grace allowing her wings to remain unfurled for moment before neatly tucking them into the safeties of her sides.

Her nostrils flare, as the stench of sweat and body odor hits her aggressively, but that's not only the only thing that reaches her kindled mind. The sweet call of emotions hail her name, some malicious while others are so sweet, so kind she can't help but smile as they come to her one by one. As she makes her way through the recruiting grounds.

She searches for someone alone, perhaps a sweet yet shy mare or a friendly stallion? And so she finds him, a flea bitten grey creature with flowers glittering across his mane, as he stood beside the water edge. A rather tempting creature, yet she holds back. She watches him for moments, as his gaze meets her wings and bounces off to others many gifts, and he's stilled she can't help herself. With a gentle smile curled upon her lips she strides forwards, "Hello there, I'm Heda." She allows her honey sweet words to be released into the atmosphere. She does not care to mention her title nor ruling just simply her name, and that was quite enough for now. Her germs meets his azure and she watches him for a brief moment before allowing her words to interject once more, "What lovely flowers you have!"  She remarks. "Would you care to share a name?" She questions.

The navy whisps of her mane, play about in the wind, as her tail whisks about her hocks. As she awaits fro him to answer she has one thing remaining within he min, will this man choose to follow her home. Or would another butt in?  
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    He felt as though his masculinity was at perish with he flowers that floated about him. Though he knew they were simply gifts from those whom he had encountered, so he allowed them to stay. He rested by the creek's side, sand from its bank twisting into his pale tail. 

He heard her voice before he saw her. The buckskin mare soon entering his field of view. He had seen the mare early, the flash of navy wings landing not far from the snow like stallion. She approached him, wings folding as she did so. 

Hello there, Im Heda

His head turned in her direction, a soft smile regarding her. Petal shaped ears flicked forward as she began to talk once more, his posture straightening as she did so.

What lovely flowers you have!

Edonis chuckled and shook his head, more petals falling to the earth beneath him.

"Why thank you, Heda. I am Edonis."

His voice was as smooth as the waters he stood beside, barely a gruff undertone ringing through it. He allowed the name to sink in. A mix of greek and a language unknown. He said it (Eh-don-is) though others said ti differently, he didnt mind.

The curve of his neck burned in the bright of the sun, his head tossing to seek shade under his forelock. 

And now he waited.
    Heda
    Her gaze flickers about for a moment, "It's a pleasure to meet you Edonis".She blurts abruptly. Allowing her wings to unfurl, and flutter then return to their relaxed state. As she watches him closely, a creature of flowers but yet ever so normal, so mundane. Some times she wished she could be like that, not having the luxury of flying but simply walking in step.

She admires his friendliness, as he speaks his name, "Seeing how your here I assume your in search of a home?" She questions him. Her eyes fixed upon the porcelain man. "Perhaps you would like to hear about my home? I live in Loess." She suggests with sweet laced words.
    html by call

I have no muse at the moment, I'm sorry for the grossness of this post xD
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    "A pleasure to meet you as well Heda, and yes. Yes I suppose I am looking for somewhere to stay,"

The gray smiled, taking no mind to the expanse of feathers that unfurl around her as her wings settle. For they were apart of her, nothing to be judged.

"I would love to hear of this Loess place you speak upon. Do tell me what its like,"

He awaited her reply quietly, intent on listening to the navy spotted mare.
    Heda
    His words are sweet and incredibly friendly, she can't help but chuckle when his eyes follow the flur of navy ombre limbs across her sides. Her grin widen, when he asks for a description, a small little slice of what life in Loess is like.

"Well, I should of probably spoken of it earlier by I am the Queen of Loess, but please don't call me by my title. A Title shouldn't change anything about me." She grins, at the thought. The title felt weird upon her lips, and she couldn't bear the sound of friends and family calling her by it, so it was better to make things clearer before than after the affect. "Loess is a sanctuary, sheltered by sweet essence of Diplomacy. The land is flecked with numerous amounts of gorgeous vegetation. Plus there are plentiful hills thrown about, the perfect watch spot for anyone to watch the sun kiss the horizon." Her words remain honey dipped and ever so sweet as she allows her self to gently pull on the strands of his emotions, in particular joy.

She watches hoping to bring a smile to his alabaster cranium before continuing, "Perhaps you should come visit? We are in dire need of some rather diplomatic minds at the moment." She allows her last words to hint the very reason why she was here. To find new diplomats, or perhaps even bulk up her thin laden army. But most of all to gather friends, that she could hold close within her own kingdom.
    html by call
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    He stretched his neck, ears flicking in response to her words. They were laced with sugar, his pale eyes flicking from her to the world around them. He was bored, pale legs begging to stretch , to go somewhere.

"I'd love to come Heda."

He smiled, finally allowing the cracked points of his muzzle to stretch into the friendly glow of this rarity.

ooc: SHORT post simply because he is agreeing to go with her <3