• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

King of Nothing- Any
    Heda
    His words are sweet and incredibly friendly, she can't help but chuckle when his eyes follow the flur of navy ombre limbs across her sides. Her grin widen, when he asks for a description, a small little slice of what life in Loess is like.

"Well, I should of probably spoken of it earlier by I am the Queen of Loess, but please don't call me by my title. A Title shouldn't change anything about me." She grins, at the thought. The title felt weird upon her lips, and she couldn't bear the sound of friends and family calling her by it, so it was better to make things clearer before than after the affect. "Loess is a sanctuary, sheltered by sweet essence of Diplomacy. The land is flecked with numerous amounts of gorgeous vegetation. Plus there are plentiful hills thrown about, the perfect watch spot for anyone to watch the sun kiss the horizon." Her words remain honey dipped and ever so sweet as she allows her self to gently pull on the strands of his emotions, in particular joy.

She watches hoping to bring a smile to his alabaster cranium before continuing, "Perhaps you should come visit? We are in dire need of some rather diplomatic minds at the moment." She allows her last words to hint the very reason why she was here. To find new diplomats, or perhaps even bulk up her thin laden army. But most of all to gather friends, that she could hold close within her own kingdom.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    King of Nothing- Any - by Edonis - 06-30-2017, 12:19 AM
    RE: King of Nothing- Any - by Heda - 06-30-2017, 09:00 AM
    RE: King of Nothing- Any - by Edonis - 06-30-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: King of Nothing- Any - by Heda - 07-03-2017, 09:15 AM
    RE: King of Nothing- Any - by Edonis - 07-05-2017, 05:32 PM
    RE: King of Nothing- Any - by Heda - 07-06-2017, 09:20 PM