• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    Okay, a guy can only wait so long before pouncing and finding out how things went. The morning after our delightful and on my end very brief night out, I hunt down Kharon with a grin on my face, eager to check in and see how he made out with the delightful young thing he’d shown such interest in. “Kharooooon!” I shout, subtlety going straight out the window as ever.

What? It’s never been my strong suit, never have seen the point. You wanna know something, you fuckin’ ask. You got something to say, you blurt it right the hell out and don’t spend too long dwelling on it and letting it gnaw away at your insides.

“KHARON! Front and center, sonny boy, time for your morning after report! Your old man’s waiting on the juicy details, get your ass on over here and dish!” And just like that, Kharon is headed my way, and the spring in his step and the griiiiin on his face tell me there’s definitely something to talk about.

There’s a little extra arch to his neck, and he’s practically prancing, high-stepping and showing off as well he should. I smirk and toss my head and give him a minute to be all proud of himself and adorable, and then I shoulder-check him lightly with an impatient little snort. “C’mon, stud, don’t keep your dad waiting. How’d it goooo? Tell me everything.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    It was hard to miss that Father wanted to see Kharon. She can hear it from where she had been trying keep herself busy. They still weren’t as close as they used to be, this weird tension between them. He had said something about their grandfather and how Kharon didn’t want to be like him. It hadn’t helped her understand.

But even though Kylin didn’t want to think about things too much, the mention of her brother’s name catches her attention. She’s quick to find Father, but she doesn’t step out to greet him, instead she keeps hidden in Ischia’s jungle. Just in time to hear him call for Kharon again and that what he says makes her frown. What kind of juicy detail would Father want? A strange knot settles in the pit of her stomach, and for a moment Kylin isn’t sure if she would even want to hear this.

She’s too late now, as Kharon appears not much later. Thankfully he’s too busy focussing on Father to notice her thoughts, her presence. And Father too eager to listen to what kind of juicy details he has to tell to realise she’s ears dropping too.

OOC: So I agreed with Toli that Ky could be ears dropping without getting noticed ^^. Will keep her hidden to not destroy the dynamics of the thread to much~

i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

So things hadn’t gone that great after he’d come home, but everything before that had been sooooo damn goooood. That girl was fantastic, and he hoped he’d see her again. Probably not supposed to want that, but damn, she was so much fun. Mmm, and the way her body moved, that sexy sway in her hips. She’d wanted him bad, hadn’t she? He’d wanted her too. Just wasn’t the right time or something, you know? Wasn’t quite right, something was missing, but that didn’t mean they didn’t have a hell of a good time. Just hadn’t been as far as his dad had probably thought it would be.

Sure as hell didn’t stop him from strutting right on up when his dad called him, giving a good high-steppin’ piaffe with his hair bouncing and wings lifted away from his sides just a little, showin’ what he got and proud of it. Umbra had liked when they’d raised their feathers away from their sides, and he definitely had too. Was a bit different for those with wings maybe. A bit like wearing clothes when everyone else goes shirtless, a bit more of a treat to see the naked skin beneath. And he sure did love undressing her, brushing his lips along the places that maybe didn’t get touched so much, hidden and shielded by wings.

Mmm, yeah they’d had some fun. A real good time. He’d do it again in a heartbeat.

He flashed a wide grin to his dad, tossing his hair from his face and laying those grey eyes to grey. ”She was fuckin’ hot, huh?” he beamed, that same excitement back in his eyes. Shame she wasn’t here again already. He just had to be sure not to think about when he came home afterwards. Definitely don’t think about how he’d messed up again so badly. Just think of Umbra.

His smile stuck in place for a moment, his eyes dying out just a bit as a ton of guilt washed into him again. Guilty for hurting Kylin like that, though she still didn’t know of it. Guilty for kissing her again after Dad told him not to. Even just the thought of it made his heart race. But Dad bumped his shoulder then, and his smile brightened again. Because it was probably okay, really. Like, a goodbye kiss or something. No big deal. Wouldn’t happen again, right? So no big deal. It was nothing.

”She was soooo much fun,” he said with emphasis when Dad asked him for details. Umbra had been… definitely a night to do again sometime, yeah. Most definitely. The sooner, the better. ”A hot girl with wings - that was really, really sexy. God, so good. And that body. Did you see her? She was so into me,” he added, needing his dad’s approval. Needing to have finally done something right this time. ”We -” he blushed, ”I mean, we - you know. We did some things. And it felt really good. So good.” He trailed off a little, his eyes falling away without really meaning to and his heart sinking a little with it. He was quieter when he spoke again, afraid he’d disappoint his dad, but not wanting to hide it.

”But I, uh. I couldn’t… you know. Do everything. Or whatever.” He shook his head and avoided Dad’s eyes. How was he supposed to admit that it was a nice distraction, but it hadn’t really changed him? He still wanted the one he wasn’t supposed to. And he hated that it was a bad thing. What would Dad do if he found out he’d kissed her again? Really kissed her. And wanted more. Are you sure it’s really such a bad thing, Dad? he asked so softly, silently. He was hesitant to ask, afraid of the answer and the reaction, but he heavily lifted his heartsick eyes anyway, hopeful for a different answer this time. Was it really so bad? Was he really so wrong? How was he supposed to fix it?

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy
    “Too right, she was. Gorgeous. And she couldn’t take her eyes off you, you stud.” I grin and bump my shoulder against Kharon’s, but his face falls a little as he goes on. I just tilt my head, a little puzzled. “Heyyy. You don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for, buddy, I just thought you’d like to get out and have some fun. There’s no pressure, okay? You went as far as you wanted to, and not farther, and that’s good. You both had fun, yeah? You listened to what she wanted and didn’t do more than that? And you drew the line when you didn’t want to go farther? Then everything’s good.”

I duck my head a little to catch his eyes, so much like mine. “I’m sorry if you thought otherwise. I’ve got no expectations of you, not like that. I expect you to be a good man, and to do your best to make good choices. And to learn from it when you don’t. But you’ve got nothing to prove to me or anyone else, okay? You’ll have sex when it’s right for you and the other person involved, and not a moment sooner, got it? Not because you think that’s what I want, or you think that’s what you should do.”

I reach out and ruffle his hair, lipping at his mane. “I can’t make that decision for you, and I wouldn’t want to. As long as you’re safe and happy and having fun, and so is she - or he, hey, no judgement here, guys are a hell of a lot of fun too - that’s all that matters, okay? Well that and she’s old enough to make that kind of decision. If she’s too young to make a kid, she’s too young to be fooling around with, but as long as she’s old enough to consent and she wants you, you’re good to go, as far as you both want to.”

Again. Mistakes I made when I was his age, and ones I’ve been trying to make right for years now. I sigh and--and stop talking, when I catch the look on his face. God, the way he asked, so quietly, so softly, not even saying the words out loud, barely dragging his eyes off the ground to meet mine...it all made it pretty damn clear what he was asking about.

I sighed again and petted his hair, pulling him in for a hug. “I know it’s hard, son. But it’s the right thing to do. And trust me, it’ll just get harder any time you slip up. Easiest way to get over someone is to find someone else to mess around with. Or more than one someone. Get out there, have some fun, and soon you’ll see there are plenty of people you can fuck. You’ve only got the one twin, buddy, and you don’t want to mess that up bringing sex into a relationship it doesn’t belong in. You can’t take it back once it happens, and you can’t will that memory away. It’d change everything, for your whole life. She’s too important, you see that, don’t you? There’s only one Ky, bud.”

I frown, trying to find words to help him, words to make something so hard okay. “Maybe someday there’s someone you love enough to want to bring them into the family, and that’s different. That’s part of making your own family together. And even those kinds of relationships, the ones you think are forever, sometimes things go wrong there. So wrong you can’t fix them, and the only choice is goodbye. Family, that’s forever, whether you like it or not.”

In ways I sometimes don’t like to think about.

“Whether things go wrong or not. Whether you break each other’s hearts or not. There’s no getting away from the fact that she’s your sister, or how much she matters to you. So yeah, buddy, I’m sure. It doesn’t make you bad. It’s natural to want someone who’s attractive, spends a lot of time with you, and is close to your heart. But I’m sure it’s a bad idea. And I’m sure it’s something that’d only hurt you both in the long run. A lot. Too much can go wrong, and that’s not even counting how messed up the kids from such close relatives can come out. And even if you aren’t thinking of having kids, I mean, it happens sometimes, whether you plan it or not. You’d be gambling with those kids’ lives too, not just your own. And part of being a good man is thinking about stuff like that. Even if it’s more fun to just think with your dick and do what feels good. And I'll talk to her too, this isn't just on you.”
    Superman got nothin' on me