• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? fiato, tang, any
    The girl was not at all startled by the presence that approached them, the painted mare gave off a wave of peace as she spoke with Amet. Fiato was dazzled, never before had she seen such a brightly colored pair! She smiled widely at the two, extending her muzzle to bump against the mare's chest.

She had called herself Tang, the name made the filly laugh. Had she called herself after the taste of fruit? No matter, the girl knew she would be friends with the both of them, she just had a feeling.

"My name is Fiato, and I have only ever seen this lake." 

She replied, voice as light as the soft winds that brushed her mane despite the curiosity it held. Her head turned to the lake if the ocean was anything like it, she was sure she would love it too.

"I bet Tang would even be up for a game of tag on the way there if we asked her nicely."

The young fillies smile grew larger (if that was possible), with a tentative step forward she reached out to the painted mare. Muzzle bumping her shoulder lightly.

"would you like to play tag with us?" 

She inquired, voice quiet as she awaited the mare's reply. Even if she didn't want to play, Fiato was still thrilled about going to see the ocean! It wasn't every day you get to go to three new places with two new friends!

@[Amet] @[Tangerine]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? fiato, tang, any - by Fiato - 07-18-2017, 09:59 PM