• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || ellyse
    … curiosity killed the cat &
    satisfaction brought him back
    Dahmer had begun to believe that he had exhausted his anger, and then winter hit Beqanna, and he is reminded of the initial reason he had chosen Tephra as his home. It hadn't been for Lucrezia or for the reputation Magnus had built for the volcano territory - it had been solely because of Magnus' promise that it never snowed in the tropical kingdom. And now, even in the early stages of winter, he is standing by the river on frosted ground while snow flurries fall from the gray sky.

His dark lips turn into a frown as he gazes across the tumultuous river, white flakes of snow finding the flat of his back, his tangled mane, and the top of his nose. The black beast sighs quietly and shakes his head from side to side, his mane flung about before finally resting just the same as it usually does - messy.

He grumbles to himself before pivoting on his hindquarters and heading into the forest, the tree boughs overhead protecting the hard earth from the light snowfall. He meanders slowly, his bright blue eyes guiding him with ease through the evergreen trees despite his distracted thoughts.

Dull hoof steps make his ears twitch and Dahmer makes an attempt to head in the opposite direction, but as he rounds a rather large copse of trees, he comes face to face with the champagne Ellyse. "Fancy seeing you here," he greets the mare, who he hadn't seen since their private rendezvous. "Had enough of the nice, comforting, heavenly warmth at home?" A shiver runs through him and the Thoroughbred snorts a cloud of white into the icy air. "Were you looking for me? I was about to head somewhere warmer for the winter, if I can find something."
    break some bread for all my sins
    BY MITZI

@[Ellyse]

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 07-02-2017, 12:17 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 07-02-2017, 01:36 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 07-08-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 07-14-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 07-15-2017, 07:56 PM