• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Telekinesis.
    I just want to make sure I don't overstep any boundaries in using it.

Telekinesis is often used in films and books as a mental power capable of moving objects, but it often includes people (throwing them back, telekinetically strangling, maiming, pushing away). Is telekinesis on Beqanna limited to objects like rocks and branches and such, and if so, is there a more powerful version of telekinesis that is capable of all of the above?

Just curious!
    2 spaces seems small for telekinesis if it's all of the above.
    Thank you! Smile
    It's not much of an answer, but Oswyn used her telekinesis to launch Tatter straight into the sky, which is what killed him. :|
    Okay so now I'm even more curious, hahah.
    Thank you Affy! Tongue
    So the trait database is pretty specific and says objects. For the sake of clarity, we use objects to mean inanimate objects like rocks/trees/whatever, we use others to mean other horses, and self to mean the character. So with telekinesis, you can only affect inanimate objects. You need physcokinesks to affect living matter, which is a 4 space trait in the database.
    Interesting.
    Okay, thanks.