• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    “Do… Do that.” he stammers. Neither of them seem capable of coherent sentences. Neither of them want to name whatever it was that had just happened. Kylin though, does not have the knowledge that Ivar does: that he was responsible. That it was his fault. It’s his responsibility to name it, otherwise she’s going to run away across the ocean and never come back.

(i could do it again)

The thought comes unbidden and instantly.

(make her forget that i even did it. make it easier. easier for her.)

In that moment she steps forward. She comes closer, and Ivar bridges the smaller gap between them with his nose. He touches her muzzle with his own but doesn’t stop there. Pressing forward, he only steps when his head is pressed to the ridge where her neck meets her shoulder.

(it would be so much easier for her. i should do it.)

He doesn’t though, doesn’t say the words in just that tone of voice. He recognizes it now, that thrum of power in the adult way his voice deepens, the way her eyes cloud for an instant before she does whatever he might command. He could command her to forget, but instead he stammers out the much more difficult truth, because that is what Kylin deserves.

“I think I hypnotized you,” he tells her with his head buried in her shoulder, too ashamed to look her in the eye. “I didn’t mean to though. I didn’t…I didn’t even know I could.” He puts together the purposeful contact and the previous accident and suddenly draws away, his eyes wide. “I won’t ever do it again,” he tells her adamantly, “I mean it. I promise.”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 07-04-2017, 03:01 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 07-26-2017, 05:34 PM