• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    She nods absentmindedly. Perhaps Ivar was right, though Kylin cannot help it but to think of how massive the sea was. How could anyone find someone there? Especially when you were so little. But alas, it’s nothing she really had to worry about. Her family all lived safe and sound on Ischia. ”I like that idea” she replies softly.

The warmth on his body feels good against hers and she settles to lean against him without really being aware of it. But even if she had, it was nothing for Kylin to worry about. She and Kharon were almost conjoined at the hip and she enjoyed the physical contact. Ivar was a friend, it just felt natural. And, honestly, she’s grateful for it. Watching the baby turtle and its quest to the sea, she wanted to step in. To huddle it close and never let it go. Probably would have too, if Ivar hadn’t been there to hold her in place. ”I hope so..” she murmurs, watching the sea silently for a while. After a while a soft sigh escapes past her pale lips, and she shakes her head slightly before turning to face Ivar again.

”You’re probably right. Just.. I’m worried. I hope it survives. The sea is not something to think lightly of..” she replies, though his confidence had put her a bit at ease. Swaying her head in his direction, Kylin offers him a smile. A bit less sad that the prior ones, when she had wanted to cradle the hatchling against her. ”Thank you for sharing this moment with me.” For a moment she holds his gaze, then allows hers to travel back to the sea again. Not to Ischia, but the sea, wondering how the babies were all getting used to their new home.

Her body language is calm when she steps closer towards the water again, the waves rolling  a bit higher up the sand now, gently hitting her hooves. It wasn’t something Kylin would ever get tired of. She loved the sea, water in general. It called. ”Does she appeal to you too? Does she call you?” she asks suddenly, lifting her head a bit and bending her neck slightly to look at Ivar. Of course it was clear to her that she spoke about the sea, not at all aware that he couldn’t read her mind. Or well, she was just so accustomed that it was possible.

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 07-04-2017, 03:01 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 09-03-2017, 08:23 AM