• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n
    Black  was standing on his hill over looking the Field. His coal black eyes searched the field looking for anyone looking for a stallion or looking for someone to take care of them. His nose flared intaking a new scent. it was the smell of someone new had entered the field. He trotted towards the open field moving his head side to side looking for where the smell was coming from. When he finally caught a glimpse of a elegant slim grey creature standing in the open field just over the crest of a hill. He stood there studying her and looking to see if she was alone or if she had someone with her.

He slowly approached her cautiously so not to scare her off. His black legs strongly carried him towards her inch by inch. His muscles puffing up to look strong and inviding. He stretched his nose out and touched her gently. But softly so not to startle her. "Hello Madame, are you here alone?" He watched her looking at her studying her movements. How the wind blew threw her mane. He noticed she looked like shes been through a lot. Her body covered with deep cuts and scars. Made him wondering her story. This little mare seemed like she has been through a lot. He loved a mystery and a challenge but there was something about her that wanted him to learn more about her.

"My name is Black, would you like some company?"He stepped closer to her so she doesn't see him as a threat.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Black Ranger - 05-30-2015, 10:50 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM