• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

idea/sorta question
    Ok, I'm glad I asked! The secret board idea is where I got the thought from, but I didn't realize the no extra land boards pertained to sub-board additions too, so good to know Smile

So for the prefixes, they can be color coded in addition to unique prefix text? Mostly the thought behind it was making it easier to separate any herds from kingdom business, so that could definitely work too! Are there other options for sticky threads besides announcements and important threads? If that's an option, I have thoughts percolating there, but otherwise I'll have to ruminate a bit more lol <333

ooo, more thoughts! I know you were looking at doing the secret boards, but what if they were 'other' boards (kinda like we used to have!) rather than secret boards? I mean, most folks have ponies in lots of kingdoms, so they're typically not very secret anyway, but if it were an other board instead, things like activity checks, ooc announcements, etc could be posted there. And that might leave open the option of herds posting there too if they wanted to keep things separate (so maybe option of coded threads or other board?). And then those boards might see a lot more use too!

Messages In This Thread
    idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 01:43 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Jeje - 07-05-2017, 01:52 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Krys - 07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Drea - 07-05-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Kyra - 07-05-2017, 02:11 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Jeje - 07-05-2017, 02:20 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 02:36 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Kyra - 07-05-2017, 07:04 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 10:16 PM