• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae}
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I have done wrong, you build your tower to call me home...

The mare heard nothing, her shifty friend's approach was stealthy and silent. Jah-Lilah was overjoyed. As the tawny little canine pads towards her, it changes into the familiar female she knows so well. It mystified Jah how seamless the transformation was, what little effort was required for Circinae. She squealed and half-reared in delight, dancing around in the snow all over. She nipped the air, hardly able to contain her excitement as Circy greets her. "So I did!" She shakes herself, ears at attention as Circy calls one of her miniatures to join them. Jah is instantly taken aback at how much the boy has grown in the short amount of time they've been apart. He dwarfs the size of his mother in his wolf form. He's gonna be big as hell. "Crevan! Look at you, shifting also, that's what's up."

The boy sneezes endearingly, snow flying from his wet, black nose. He attempts to mimic his mother's easy change into horse form, and it doesn't go as he planned it. Jah-Lilah is smiling encouragingly, but inside she's all giggles. He is absolutely adorable, wagging that curly-Q tail and waving those furry ears around. She refrains from gushing over him, what little boy wants to be told how fucking cute he is? Especially when he probably thinks of himself as a vicious, fire breathing wolf-horse. She turns a full circle, warming each side of her on the kid's burning bush. He is talented, he barely had to try to get that going. "Well done! I'm impressed little Fire-Fang!" She grins and watches him scamper off gaily deeper into his homeland, obviously pleased with himself.

As her new friend speaks, my redbone turns to take in the sight of her. It had only been a matter of days since their chance meeting in the meadow, but Jah-Lilah found herself missing Circinae. It had been so long since she took to another so quickly, and this creature was absolutely breathtaking. All of the power and talent she held within her, all of her grace and poise, her position in Taiga, none of it meant much to Jah-Lilah. Jah just wanted to be close to her. "He's cool, no worries. It's good for his confidence, to show out like that." She smiled genuinely, bumping Circinae's neck with her muzzle gently. "Thanks. It wasn't too bad of a trip. So this is your 'home' then? How goes it here?" She glanced all around her, taking in the striking beauty of the place. The mare was curious about this new place she'd been convinced to go see.

...I will build a throne, and wash my eyes out never again.

OOC: Don't ever be sorry, Jah wants ALL the Circy words, we're loving it!  Big Grin Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
    To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Jah-Lilah - 07-05-2017, 05:16 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Jah-Lilah - 07-10-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-17-2017, 11:03 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-27-2017, 09:48 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 08-17-2017, 09:33 AM