• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    Onyx eyes bore into the black mass before her.  Unknown to them the relations for which they shared.  Perhaps the blackness of her hide or flame imitated markings would some day reveal the lineage... But not today... Oh no flapping way today.  She was planted on steady limbs, muscle coiled beneath her flame kissed body.  His son's name left a bitter taste in her mouth and she almost wished he would have denied it.  Told them all he was sorry to hear of the destruction and nothing more.  Weasel back to his territory and hide away the fugitive.  If smoke could have billowed from her ears it probably would have. The temptation to be able to spill his secret would have made her freaking day! Ok... Year!!

She had barely noticed the others gathered.  Didn't really know who they were but didn't really care either.  The pied mare had sass that Molotov could appreciate.  Encouraged even.  A dutiful presence at the gathering that gave her a bit of ease. Then there was this timid stallion.  Familiar even.  He was not as she remembered looking but his name rang true within her mind.  Ahhh yes, part of the threesome she so rudely interrupted.  Yes that was a fun day.  Words sat upon the tip of her minds tongue when a familiar glisten caught her eye...

I need you to play nice...

A burst of laughter almost spewed from her lips with a sarcastic hiss.  Play nice! Silly golden dragon king, nice is for Tang! She flashed him a glance and with a roll of her eyes she twisted a full 360.  The switch of her ruby tail catching the black stallion across the chest.  A smirk played upon her lips as she now faced Amet and continued to his side.  Was that nice? Her mind taunted the dragon king. 

Things quieted quickly in her mind.  He did it again.  That thing he does with her powers.  Stripping her control and making it his own... Thief! She shouted to his mind.  Black stare narrowed upon his sleek form as she brushed down his right side and rounded behind him... Your no fun.  A devious one sided smirk following.  

They were talking again.  Words she hardly cared to listen to until the dark ones admission.  His son's involvement and his confirmation it would not happen again... His son hurt Tang, Amet.  Are we just letting that slide?!  She had now completed her circle around him and stood nearly shoulder touching shoulder as she spoke into the only mind she could still enter.  How do we know he's telling the truth? That he won't set Hyaline on fire himself...?  She glanced to the others.  Warrick's eyes fell in what seemed to be shame as the pied mares words lashed out in disgust.  You go girl!  Unsure if she'd be heard but why not put it out their for everyone to hear anyhow.  Wandering eyes soon stilled upon her kings face... 

Waiting...

MOLOTOV

Ooook so she decided not to leave... Yet.  If there is a weak break in Amets powers she may or may not be heard by anyone but Amet.  So thoughts shared are italicized. Do what you will Wink

@[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-06-2017, 08:52 AM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-08-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Molotov - 07-17-2017, 08:00 PM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM