• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter
    tangerine
    face to the sun

As the other mare speaks and Tangerine’s face shows her concern. She knows Amet had come from a place which left him with bad memories and Iset with scars, which makes Tang briefly wonders if they could be from the same distant land. As the newcomer mentions her lost companions Tang can’t hold back an exclamation of sympathy. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” She mutters, her eyes filled with concern.

But this new mare seems to be very resilient, barley breaking stride before continuing. Well, everyone has their own way to cope with traumas and Tang was not about to pry into the emotions of someone she had just meet.

With a shake of her neck the painted mare tosses aside the tension which had settled across her features, moving on for the sake of the girl. Her amber eyes are warm and she smiles at her unbridled enthusiasm. “By the way, what is your name? I’m Tang.”  She thinks of a waterfall, half frozen, she passed recently. “Would you like to go for a run? I can show you a waterfall, and maybe we will meet some others too!”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: {Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter - by Tangerine - 07-08-2017, 08:29 AM