• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev]

Why me?  Why does this always happen?  Always get to a good place and I fuck it up.  Her mind scolds her as she is finishing her thoughts aloud.  Every time, she manages to screw everything up.  Not this time, she convinces herself. 

Those eyes though.  Just as she loses herself in them he releases her and shifts to her side.  Stroking gently a spot on her neck the gases had not penetrated.  Her muscles taunt then relax when no pain is felt.  Quite possibly he knew how a touch, placed incorrectly, could harm instead of comfort.  The pretruding bones through his own flesh must hurt when touched.  His voice is quieted as words of sympathy are spoken as he attempts to comfort her.  If only he could remove these lacerations on her skin.  Kiss away the pain and all.  If only she could do the same for him.

Here, I'll stay with you a bit...

A carmel ear tips in his direction as he offers to stay with her.  Crown turning slightly to view his face.  To gauge the sincerity of his offer before accepting.  Her plumage shifted slightly as her body turns across the front of his chest.  His frame towered hers but she found she fit perfectly along his chest where no boned plate had yet covered.  She could feel his warmth against her tightly pressed wings.  Almost forgetting the dulling pain along her neck as she spoke, "I'd like that very much." 

She thought she would be more exhausted then she was that moment.  Gently leaning into his warm embrace.  Lowering her muzzle to rid flies from gathering at her pasterns.  As she brushed them away she noticed them gathering at his.  Never before really noticing the twinkling blue of his hide that resembled the nights sky.  She took pause before reaching out to brush the flies from his flesh.  Her milk dipped lips removing them there then sliding upwards to his knee...

Realizing what she was doing she withdrew her muzzle back to her chest.  Maybe he hadn't noticed?  Ya, doubtful Aurora.  Her thoughts turned as her heart raced.  Had she overstepped a boundary again? Would he leave her now?  Or... Did he like it?  She wanted to shake the thoughts from her mind.  Perhaps that was her problem... Overthinking

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev] - by AuroraElis - 08-21-2017, 08:22 AM