• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev]
    dovev
    html by Toli, overall design and quote style based on "Dovev" by Laura

She studied him after he’d made his offer to stay with her. Just for a bit, of course. Had shit to do, probably some bodies to “find” for Violence to play with and shit. Nothing major, just tedious. Okay, but those soft, fragile eyes staring into his was suddenly making things shift inside, soften up and become a little more aware of how close they were. Fuckin’, cut that out, woman.

Then she slid in front of him, pressing herself into his chest where her wings could protect her from irritating her wounds. Yeah, see? That’s what he’d meant to do. Hug her. Better that she made the move so he wouldn’t accidentally bring her pain, seeing as how that was typically what he did to the people he had contact with. And being covered in boils, of course. May not have been expecting it though, that hug, and when he remembered to breathe again, he swallowed and bent his head to cautiously, carefully hold her to him.

He suddenly missed - nope, don’t think of her. Not good.

”I’d like that very much,” she replied quietly, lowering to rid herself of pesky flies on her lower legs. He was a little distracted with her wings for a moment though, remembering how soft they were, and he brushed his muzzle lightly through her feathers as she kept busy.

A touch shifted to his leg then, and he froze, his heart instantly kicking faster. Fuck, hadn’t he warned her not to touch him? He couldn’t remember. Couldn’t remember. Should have told her not to do that, but why would he think that she would want to? Oh, fuck. Her lips wandered higher up his leg and he slammed his eyes shut, a quiver running through his body at keeping so still through the heated waves coursing through him, his skin so damn sensitive. Really shouldn’t - Definitely should push her away like the others, shove her back and make sure she wouldn’t think to try that again.

A soft sound slipped from his throat, and he said her name to try and mask it, his voice tight. ”Aura.” He wouldn’t throw her away from him as he should. It might hurt her, and, well, it’d been a damn long time since he’d had  contact with anyone save for Violence, and she certainly didn’t count as particularly pleasant. But he at least forced himself a step back, just the one, and slowly opened his burning eyes to meet her gaze. ”Don’t touch me,” he warned, but his voice was soft and quiet, so very smooth for someone covered in splintering bone plates erupting from his body. A body that craved the opposite of what he'd said.

Well, fuck. Now it was in his head. How he could coax her pleasure to be so much louder than the pain. Or both, a tangled, adrenaline-inducing join of both. Maybe she'd find that she liked it. He knew someone - no - Maybe she'd like it. Maybe she'd prefer it, even. He could definitely teach her to prefer it. A little bit of pleasure, just a taste. Then a dose of the pain, watch it consume her mind and take over, and then chase it away with more soft pleasure. He was a master of both.

my job is done so now i'll ride out of town - im sorry honey but i'll just let you down
    you'll be addicted the moment you kiss me - but i only do love when it's soaked in whiskey

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gotta love me now.... Or never [Dovev] - by Dovev - 08-21-2017, 01:36 PM